

Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. We did not trade today, but were positioned for , at least, a short move up. Anticipation was that market would turn around the date centered at 12 feb and it looks like it is doing that. Not a very strong move though. One would like to see a more powerful move from a bottom formation.
04:45 ET observeing the StockMarketSystem 4 components, the picture is not great and it could go either way, even as MDS is on the BUY ( MDS is not 100% correct even as it is 80% correct, it can fail ) and PCratio points south. I would suggest that at this point we stop any additions to the Stock Market allocation and remain underexposed to the market. If it goes higher, fine and if not we should buy the stocks cheaper. Need to be in the capital preservation mode here for anybody that has a horizon of 6-24 months. For those with 3-20Years time horizon, keep adding.
08:03 ET, Dear Greenie, could we be right? giving more weight to gold taking dive than exploding on the upside?
08:16 ET, Is YEN finally beginning the phase of weakness ( however short term) that will allow the market to move higher... Could be! ( we expected this after mid week )
08:35 ET, I must caution here everybody, this early morning strength could be very deceptive. I would not add any positions(as Investor) and trail, whatever longs I have closely ( as trader).
11 comments:
Boris,,thanx again
old john
to many calls being bought so this may peter out
Dear john,
Thanks
Dear Lag,
my version of PCratio is turning, positive?
Good Trading
Boris,
I should have stated " facing delisting".
old john
Dear John,
What is the reason for delisting,
they seem to be performing well
Good trading
Boris,
STill looking at the first 3- new at this. Blue is a designer of jeans, purses, etc. Idmi is a biotech- and so is Pphm. I would assume you know all of this
old john
Boris,
on 30 november blue issued some pref. stock that the NAS felt was not up to certain requirements. Out to shovel snow. This evening, I will attempt to go through most of the list for you.
old john
Dear John,
I have very little time to read,
Anything you or anybody can provide on some of these, will be good for all readers.
Of course, we are all busy, whatever anybody can manage, even one stock, per person will be of benefit to that person and to us.
There few banks on the list and i/we all understand that they have unique the fact that they are , perhps, in a dead cat bounce( maybe better), but other industries are intriguing. like power generation, tech , biotech, etc.
Thanks all and you John, specifically
Good trading
Dear John,
Good Showeling
and Good trading
Hi,
I was looking at CNMD (on Boris' list)
They make surgical instruments. Good market now. Health-care cost cutting and improved quality.
ISRG (Intuitive surgical) is a similar company that has had remarkable success in 2007. 200% gain.
Good technical breakout on the Daily, Weekly, Monthly for CNMD.
Earnings 2 days ago stated increased profit margin. Revenue increasing, while operinating cost remain the same. (Thus improving margins).
Company is profitable.
I'll write up an excel trading file, that I do for my investments.
The stock has not moved much, so I think there might be time to act.
I'll get back to you all.
Great call on gold, Boris !!
I am slowly scaling into euro shorts again.
Post a Comment