Friday, February 08, 2008

Thanks For Being With US

Please see updated(Thanks Ivan) GROUPTATION LINK for ASSET OSCILLATORS


Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. We did not trade today , while Dear Lag reported gains on , now closed SRS shorts. Let us say(almost sure) we get a buy today in Stock Market. that would mean that a trader puts on close to 15-20% of trading capital to work ( long in this case). Waits for next couple days and puts antohter 15-20% if the position is still available ( market is lower). For an INVESTOR though we are already at where I think we should be in Stocks at this juncture. So nothing to do.(CaVEATE, Trader, better put the Long on the Open, to prevent having sleepless weekend)
Now, I want everybody to understand how MDS works, the fact that it is on the BUY signal neither guarantees the gains in price and/or in couple days. See the statistics. See that statistically it takes time for signal to devlop into gains, often upto 10 days.

Anybody that wants to get on MDS mailing list, please email me at bchikvash@aol.com MDS will be soon discontinued to be published. New memebers will have to pay for it . And Old members can still receive it free only via email.

Dear Damien, I will answer your NZD question shortly, Sorry missed it yesterday.
GOLD is at very explosive, point, if it could break strong of the top of the range, speculators can take it to my original target 1121 If not we crumble 70-100 points in no time. I still recommend to play this either long/short via worthless options
OK NZD, very strong currency, among other cause the NEW ZEELAND is an agri-cultural giant and dairy giant and this industry had best year in ages. Now a lot depends on where Agri-business is going and if I am right and Agri is going to have not as good of an year as last one NZD will have to come off strongly. That is a big iff though considering the appettite of new rich Asians for everything FOOD! Here is my suggestion, i am more confident that AUD will undergo correction and perhaps NZD will do just the same, but if you i have to bet, i would bet AUD down. In any case , here are the main Attraction Points for this year for nZD
LOW SIDE 1.17-1.15 , 1.11-1.10 1.05-1.02 (unlikely any of this unless 1.23 is broken
HIGH SIDE 1.44 , 1.50

14 comments:

curt504 said...

TNx Boris, I just went 100% long, QLD. The tide low/eclipse is behind us. By 2 technologies here's a forecast:
2/12 H
2/13 L
2/15 H

then down to 2/20-21 L

How does one get in on your email list?

tnx and the best of luck. Tue close - Wed open is the main worry.

curt

boris said...

Now that is my kind of thinking. 12-13 time frame,

good to hear from you.

My eamil is right at the previous post top.

Just email me.

good weekend

Good trading

Anonymous said...

Couldnt help myself --I have 2 parts to k-plan
2/3 is in trading account---1/3 in the regular plan (move into several funds of choice)

the 1/3 was put to use --was in cash

john said...

Boris,

As I stated earlier, AP points for spx were right on the money. thanx agin

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks, we try,
For all good people on this earth

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

thanx for the MDS

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Boris

Here is a mirror image on the weekly. I know they work for a few days on the daily for a move.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$SPX&p=W&yr=3&mn=0&dy=0&id=p43400552020

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks
GOod Trading

Ivan said...

Hi All,
oscillators file updated.
Good Trading, Ivan

Greenie said...

Dear Boris,

I listen to Bob Brinker's show while driving during the weekend. It gives me nice trade ideas - not the show itself, but the listeners asking questions.

Yesterday, someone called and said that he has some 10K 'play money' and he wants to put it in gold. He asked for how to start.

Mental note to myself - short the hell out of gold this week. That will be my trade for this week.

Best,
G.

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
My inclanation is the same, but we should not forget that GOLD can explode both directions.

Frankly on my cyclical calendar GOLD is done rising, the only problem is that on the fundamental bases, the MONEY/LIQUIDITY cycle seems to have chance of sustaining it into MAY!

So, while I would like to be 100% supportive of your short Idea, I would not neglect the opposite idea.

You know nobody believed in gold in June 2007 almost falling below 600, when I declared in March 2007 buy GOLD on the break jun/july... that could be your last chance at 600 GOld.

Now, I am in your camp, but always watching both sides of this loaded GUN.

Good Traiding

DollarProAragon said...

Gold is a buy long term. Those who always call top in Gold got killed along the way.

China is now the largest Gold producer, and also the largest community of Gold traders in a single country.

Also a lot of cash gold and futures are waiting to sell at 1000USD.

In the end, you still need cash for your daily pleasures.

boris said...

Dear dollar...
I agree with the long trem and that is why I advocate a "CORE" holding in gold, which should never be touched. This would be from 5-15% depedning how much capital one has.

Good Trading