Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thanks For Being With US

I cut of the text from the graph accidentally, So, the MDS will, most likely be available only on the pay bases to any new member. Members that have been with us long time will receive it free, but via email.


please see the updated(Thanks Ivan) GROUPTATION link for latest ASSET graphs.
Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. We did not trade today, but suggested to nibble for INVESTORS. not a decivisive day, but it could change the configuration of things. Dear Lag has reported scratching(almost) trades and still holds SRS from higher. So , we shell see tomorrow how MDS looks.




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought a few chunks of SRS @ about
98-
100-
103-
108-
Dont know which I reported here
sold 70% yesterday around 111

boris said...

Dear Lag, thanks
Good Trading

xerxes said...

Hello Dear Boris....

From the group charts posted, the last 2 show the buck having turned the corner entering a bull phase...
Which currency would be best to sell for dollars near-term in your opinion.

Jason said...

For a few weeks USD/JPY pair has been held below 108. This tight of a consolidation for this long usually leads to a nice pop one way or the other. With the USD showing a little strength over the past couple of days against other European countries I am leaning towards a break higher in the pair/stronger dollar. 108 is the key.

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jasen , thoughful comments...
Thanks

Dear Xerxes, after so much harping you ask which currency sell(:-

Kidding , Dear Xerxes, we have called the Dollar turnaround like very few ever in this business. Now, we maybe in for a litte correction and strong move up into March. i would try to catch GBP if I can, and JPY may have the most to catch up, but it could also turn back up faster...

In that order I would then GBP,EURO and CHF, but you may want to stop at the first two.

Good Trading

Jason said...

Boris,

Yen consolidating pretty nicely on the 5 min chart. Do you have a feel if it will take out 108 or head back down again?

Jason

Jason said...

EUR breaking up from nice consolidation under 1.45 on the 5 min.
Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason, I think it may be fine if JPY hits 108.20 - 108 50 area and turns down.

GOod Trading

Unknown said...

ups - do I qualify als long term user? Regarding MDS. In any case I´m not one of the Sopalists... ;-)

Anonymous said...

GOod morming Boris, I did a study on 5% UP days as was 1/23/08. Only 5 other times has the SPX seen such event in last 25 years. Amazingly, only 1 ocurred during the 2001 Bear Market. The other 4 were during corrections in '97, '97,'98 and '02. The 4 during corrections also put in a LOW the day of the 5% Up day while the 5% up day during the Bear market did not. If history can repeat, then we should have 83% chance of significant bottom here.....and if you throw out the 5% up day during Bear market (since it was not a low), then history says 100% chance....

Just a study I did.

Anonymous said...

Sorry....should read

'87, '97,'98 and '02

boris said...

Dear Pit
no problem, just will need email, cause I can not send by any other means.

Good trading

boris said...

Dear Hamakua,
thanks for your study, Really good one.

Our readers thank you.

Good trading

Anonymous said...

Boris, could you kindly add me to your list, if I qualify.

Thank you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.