Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

SPX 1365,1362,1359,1356 - 1372,1374,1377,1381
QQQQ 43.52,43.46,43.33,43.17 - 43.85,43.96,44.09,44.25

GENC is up another 13%, as if these guys produce GOLD not ASPHALT!
I am out as it hit the fifth here, I hope it corrects to BUY

Dear Subscribers you saw the JPY react on the second AP blue line and that gave market time/space to go up. I think 12:10 ET, may be interesting turn time. See where we are then. You know the best way to use the AP's is to see that multiplicity of securities are around their own AP and could turn... I believe SPX hit third at the same time as well. Now SPX has hit/almost the third on the high side. Is this a inside day... YOu will be wiser in coming days and have feel for these things

12:02 ET, approaching time we have set for possible turnaround. Act with care here and protect whateve postions you may have taken

12:23 ET, those watching the Daily AP's on SPX, please note 1390 area is where the initial resistance stands.

13:29 ET, we spoke about anti $USDollar orgy and you see it. Everything ANTI-DOLLAR is, including the stocks markets are rising. MDS SELL on the way? I am collecting some profits where they can be seen in my stock holdings.

33 comments:

john said...

Boris,

thanx-- know your bbusy but ytec and gwr

old john

boris said...

ENJOY Dear JOhn
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

bought some TWM

Greenie said...

Dear Boris,

I think Brutish pound is cooked for this round. Same is true for gold.

G.

john said...

Boris,

The railroad company GWR is approaching 3 AP.

thanx

old john

boris said...

Dear JOhn,
Right on CHUCHU...

I did not get into it.
Maybe it reacts there for a while.

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
YES, I wrote some calls today.

GOod trading

Greenie said...

Dear Boris,

Check ER2 (Russell) hourly for 1 month. If it breaks the downtrend line, stocks will go up much further.

Also, Russell is stronger than SPX today. So, any surprise will be on the upside.

G.

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
That is what MDS was saying 5 days ago and I was scared...
SHame on me...

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

GWR just passed 3 AP

thanx

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks. Appreciate keeping me updated.

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

I sold, do not want to be a pig. Feel good, it was my pick of the week when I did my homework over the weekend.

thanx

old john

Anonymous said...

buy TWM

boris said...

Dear JOhn,
GOod For you.
That is the way to do.

GOod Trading

Dear Lag,
ENJOY, TWM

john said...

Boris,

I am sure you are also watching the Yen

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Of course...

Yes, it is going for 4th low AP

Good Trading.

Do you think all other things are overdoing it?

Good Trading

Greenie said...

Well, I was wrong about Brutish pound.

john said...

Boris,
My opinion is really that of a novice but if the Yen is acting this way, it certainly has at least stalled the market. At the very minimum. Limited amount, so I played it safe. Took profits.

old john

Jason said...

Boris,
EUR/USD hitting 4th AP intra-day

Jason

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
Wrong is a time issue.
My positions are small and will be added. And the options are couple months out.

Besides that they are really cross against CHF...

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
YOu have the
Right way of thinking

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Jason,
THanks, I am not wathcing as hard as YEN..,

Thanks for UPDATE.

GOod Trading

Anonymous said...

buying small chunks of TWM on the way down

Jason said...

EUR and JPY breaking 4th AP. Going to 5th??

Boris, do you think the 5th will hold?

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason, look at the 5th and look at daily, is there cross there?
Let me do it...

149.27 fourth on daily and 149.47 fifth intraday are in cross of each other.
If this area does not hold ( we are there) then 150 is next

Jason said...

EUR breaking 5th AP. Looks like BIG 1.5 coming up.
Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Looks like it too, CHF is doing exceptionlly well( we call it SWISSY around here).

GOod Trading

Jason said...

It looks like they are trying to hold the yen above the 5th AP.

I am thinking about opening a small swissy position due to it being very close to recent lows. Something to hold for a month or 2.

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
They are also trying to hold the SPX above fifth ( positively speaking)

Good Traidng

john said...

Will the 4th spx AP hold?

old john

boris said...

Dear JOhn,
That level may hold for today, as we have an exahustion bar at this time

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

CNBC ran same ambac story about same time, unbelievable, someone is making big money when they do that.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
That is you SOPITALIST/PIG/CORRUPT media...

Good Trading