Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Attraction Points( Apoints)

08:43 ET JPY at fourth APoint, 108.05! Could react here
Was it Theodore Roosevelt that said, "Speak softly and carry a big stick?"
Well, how about "s... in the pants and stay long, while trailing". Same thing. Enjoy the Longs and keep raising the stops and collelcting profits all along.
Was not Roosevelt the same guy that gave us a "NEW DEAL"? Just muzing
09:35 ET, JPY at FIFTH Attraction POINT

N SPX 1353,1350,1346 - 1364,1366, 1371
N QQQQ 43.91,43.84 - 44.74,44.83,45

10:25 ET SPX got badly rejected at first Attraction Point , not good to see
10:27 ET, AUD at fifth (low) , Who was that said month ago that Commodity currencies are done? I wander?
11:53 ET, SPX just spent entire morning within confines of FIRST Attraction Points( low and high), Rare...

14:33 ET, If the market is done rising, this is as good of a point as any, at 1364 we hit the 62% FIB retrace of last drop, I hope you took the profits and keep close stops trailing the market for what is left on long side. Good CHance exists that we are getting SELL on MDS and any high closing here will , most likely, register high/extreme SELL PRESSURE on our gages.
15:41 ET, Ok chagging along, Have some more longs left, keep rasing trailing stops , we are past of 62% FIB retarace now.

30 comments:

Jason said...

Boris,

JPY - Could this be the break out we have been waiting for?

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason, By 26th of FEB JPY would/should have lost at least 2-4%, So, it could be that we just started it, but I think this will be uneven, not straight line.

Good Trading

Sqroot said...

HISTORY!!, now you are talking my game!!
Theodore Roosevelt (Teddy)-
Theodore - 26th president, he said, "Walk softly..."
Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR) - 32nd president, new deal, WWII, etc...
They were cousins.

Anonymous said...

Hey Boris and all,

That Roosevelt quote is my favorite. 'Speak softly..'

I once saw a show that stated that Teddy Roosevelt was shot in the chest with a bullet, and then gave a speach to a crowd without a microphone. Then he went to the hospital where they took a bullet out of his lung.

But to be honest, I think Franklin Roosevelt was the 'New Deal' President, not Teddy. Besides the water dams it built, Franklin his wage and price controls only made the great depression worse I think.

Not to mention Franlin let Japan bomb Pearl Harbor to get the US control of the world, but I guess that story is for another day.

Teddy Roosevelt was around 1900. Franklin's uncle. Or something.

Good day.

boris said...

Dear SQROOT, BRANDON,
Thanks god, I have great frineds like you as historians.

Stand Corrected.

Same Idea though..

Good Trading

Jason said...

AUD - Putting up some nasty candle stick combos on the daily chart. Watch intra-day for entry point. Could see a bit more downside in days to come.

Jason

Anonymous said...

Greetings Boris.

In my intraday cycles work I see the Potential for a large negative divergence in the making which MAY lead to a strong sell off into mid-day or close similar to a Jan 30th, Jan 25th type move. Something to look out for but not to expect if price and indicators prove otherwise.

danno

Anonymous said...

Hey,

For sure. It is always interesting to hear your running commentary on the market. It is appreciated. There is information to be learned from the past.

If it ever appears I'm trying to counter you, please disregard my sense of humor. I like adding material and 'talking'.

McKinley was assinated. Teddy was a Republican vice president. Teddy was later elected president for 4 years. Teddy went on vacation for 4 years, while his Vice President Taft took over. He then returns, wins all the primary elections in the states for the republican party. But, at the Republican convention all of 'his' delegates vote for Taft. Wall St connections set it up. Teddy's independent party shortly thereafter fails.

If Hillary Clinton's SuperDelegates(high ranking officials that get to vote at the Democratic convention) screw Obama, I'm going to write a letter to someone! I have your email address Boris, watch out.

I just read about Teddy, I'm not that smart. But he is an interest character, in my book.

I've noted on YEN (Daily), today's bullish break.

Along with the 9 month parrallel lines, the last 2 weeks have produced, in my mind, solid foundation (around moving averages) at the bottom parrallel line. The 5-34 day oscillator has turned bullish also.

That analysis would project 112 by later Feb. (upper parrallel line)

Thanks.

boris said...

Dear Jason, 91 is very hard for aud to overcome

Good Trading

Dear Danno
Appreciate the input.
i am very careful with this market.

good trading

Anonymous said...

My previous comment regarding DOW, SPX. sorry.

danno

Anonymous said...

appreciate all your work Boris.

thanks

danno

boris said...

Dear Brandon,
you can pull my chain any time you want,

Love you man, be good keep up entrtaining us/US(:-

Good Trading

Greenie said...

Dear Boris,

I shorted ER2 this morning. In addition, I am carrying EUR short from yesterday morning, as I mentioned here. I did not short gold, but went for EUR instead - all different sides of the same dice.

Best,
G.

Greenie said...

IMHO, USA's misfortunes started with Lincoln. The second worst president was FDR. Those two contributed to the biggest increases of power of Washington. Funny they are the most worshiped.

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
the increase of power and worship thing are one the same "two sides of the same coin"

Those that get power make others worship them with a great help from corrupted media


Good Trading

Joe said...

Just sold platinum at 2000.00. Hope I haven't lost my mind. Parabolic move.

boris said...

Dear Joe,
we are in the final phase of the parabolic move.

It , usually , is most profitable.

So what do you do, if you did not get the entire move?

Listen to Bernard Baruch

He said "I always sold early'

Good Trading

boris said...

dear Joy,
or you could alternatively take our second rule of trading...

"never worry about the money you could have made"

there is a bus coming down everyday

good Trading

Greenie said...

"11:53 ET, SPX just spent entire morning within confines of FIRST Attraction Points( low and high), Rare..."

Ben speaks tomorrow with the congress. Expect large movement.

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
Thanks for reminding us.
Actually, for some reason, lately thursdays have been volatile days.

Good trading

Greenie said...

Rally done. Fully short.

john said...

Boris,

thanx. I did ok and it is not snowing today for a change.

old john

Greenie said...

Oh my gosh - I got scared for a minute.

I typed
boric.blogspot.com instead of borisc.blogspot.com. Check for yourself.

boris said...

Dear GREENIE, while I am s.. ing in the pants long and would advise collecting profits all along. I do not want to go short without MDS telling me to do so and it could...

But I would rather wait.

Good Trading

Greenie said...

DJR led the rally for last one months. DJR is now leading down. Check both intraday and daily.

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
What is the matter, have not you seen computer punch cards before?(:-

You may need CHINESE internationalisation package from your WINDOWS disk...

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
ENjoy,

thank GOLD now snow today!

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

TWM--right on Boris --THX

boris said...

Dear Lag, ENJOY
good trading

boris said...

Dear Lag, ENJOY
good trading