Friday, February 01, 2008

Attraction Points( Apoints)

N QQQQ 45.33 - 45.72,45.99
N SPX 1377,1371 - 1388,1392
11:03 ET, unless you buy/sell the Attraction Points, you may as well hand your money to bigger traders, hungry for profits ( banks, brokerages), you know what i mean by creating these instabilities government has thrown an average person to those volves and said hell with you.
You have not seen anything yet, this is sick market of sick societies of the world, where the only god left is the god of money, cheating, raping financially and stealing all in the name of helping YOU
11:13 ET, Dear Sang, i have discovered GOLD crashing? no I warned all about it(:-
minor semantic difference!
11:18 ET, just couple days ago, "i said, we have an exahustion bar and daily sell on gold and buy puts or just take care of longs" before that i was giving the benefit of doubt to the upside. My my, how quickly the sick world revolves, the Sun must be sick to attract the earth unevenly!

OK we all want to know what is going on. Well, see the graph in previous post, it says all about wating for buy before jumping in the market. That also means that JPY is not done giving the world excercise in vomiting , by being YOYO. Amidst of all of this $US dollar seems to say "enough is enough" and GOLD is running scared, instead of people being scared into GOLD ( how ironic?)
13:37 ET, Another attempt of pathetic rally by stock market.

So , what is our expecation. As explained before, MDS generates signals mostly on sharp down moves, but sometimes it happens on sharp up moves. In the first case decision is easy start buying. In the second case, you may have to start buy a little and wait for the summation to confirm the buy and/or wait for a version of MDS( yes, there is a sister of MDS, more careful one, if you can imagine) that almost exclusively buys on the sharp down moves.
14:39 ET, spx at the fifth

15 comments:

john said...

Boris,

thank you

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Welcome
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

I always told myself if SRS gets in the 103 range I was going to buy a bunch--(2x inverse reits)

Got a better deal than I thought at 102's

Need lots of luck now
Thanks Boris

LAG

Sang said...

Dear Boris,

As you discussed, GOLD getting hammered now.

Have been holding on to my small SKF position still, we could be heading lower as the MDS suggests- still early, but will wait and see.

Cheers!

Jason said...

Man this market is confused. The JPY is all over the map...spike down, rally, selling off again...WOW.

Jason

john said...

Jason,

You are correct, trying watch jpy and the qqqq

old joh

boris said...

Dear Lag, good luck
Good Trading

Sang said...

HAHA, yes semantic Boris- you have been saying this for a while, just confirming. =D

john said...

Boris,

Just waiting for the Bus, it always comes

old joh

boris said...

Yes Dear John,
Buss comes not matter how muddy the streets are...

Good Trading

The Shinsengumi said...

Boris,

Do you expect the market to go down next week.

Hajime

boris said...

Dear Hajime, what i excpect is summarized in the post.

I do not really know if the markets will go down or not, but i am waiting for the buy signals and it usually comes from the lower point.

Now, that only thing I know definitely , everything else is a forecasting. As such , yes we think we will by the market lower.

Good Trading

Greenie said...

I don't get it Boris. MDS went to sell. Why are you not looking for short positions then? Who knows - the market can go down 30 or 300 points and then you can get a buy. Why wait for the wrong bus?

Best,
G.

boris said...

Dear Greeine,
we had an emotional low last week, I am not confident that we are getting new lows any time soon ( like next 2 weeks).

So, i would wait for buy, as an investor and as a guerrilla partisan trader ( you have seen how I make money!!!)

i hope this answers your question.

1) I am an investor too
2) I like these trades against prevailing trend , cause they tend to be huge and last one day(my kind of trades)

GOod trading

Greenie said...

Thanks Boris. Yes I agree. It is too easy to lean on the short side now. So, shorts needs to be scared off, before another decline starts.