Friday, February 29, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

Aread of Daily spread to watch for
SPX 1353 - 1387
COMING UP
SORTY BEING LATE TODAY
SPX 1337.1333,1324,1313 - 1359,1366,1374,1385
10:30 ET, looks like MDS is out there to help his buddy YBR to prove correct?
10:48 ET, HOWDY NZD, Jason is making money(:-. Cratered HOWDY NZD...

Little strategy here. Let us say that We get the BUY on MDS today. Unlikely, but let say we get it today or Monday( market must have moved lower). Then we know that we need day or two to allow for market to bottom. EUREKA, low comes MARCH 3 - 4 ( YBR, how in the world did you know?). That is just so that you know what to expect.

WHO REMEMBERS LAST FRIDAY, BE READY , IT COULD HAPPEN AGAIN, REMEMBER WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN AND ACT ACCORDINGLY

14:07 bought some at 43.10. Stop at 43.04
14:09 raised sto ato 43.11
out -3
in 43.08 stop 42.99
stop 43.05
stop 43.06
out 43.08 ZERO
will buy 43.14
cancel 43.14
14:38 buy 43.08 stop 43.03
14:40 stop 43.06
14:41 stop up 43.08 ZERO risk , free trade
14:46 stop up 43.17 +9c
14:50 will buy 43.22 stop 43.15
14:51 in 43.22 stop 43.17
14:52 stop 43.19
14:53 out -3c
15:03, OK maybe this is not the day ha... ( considering my costs are $1 in/out) I am at almost ZERO today ( or just one coffee money left at the table)

15:07 Will buy 43.14 stop 43.07
cancel

44 comments:

Anonymous said...

bought some more QID at the close of the gap a few min. ago

now heavy short

aaaaaaum said...

HXD.TO anyone?

Jason said...

It looks like the NZD is leading the charge to the downside. It stalled the last 2 days before other currencies and has already tanked today.

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
I sold AUstralian early this morning. Down 100pts from where I sold.

Good Trading

Jason said...

Boris,

I opened small positions against the Poud when it got close to 2.00 yesterday. I also sold the NZD yesterday since it was showing weakness before other currencies.

On a short term bases how long do you think USD will show strength against the GBP and NZD?

Thanks,
Jason

john said...

Boris.

Yes, YBR and MDS are in tandem.

old john

boris said...

Dear Jason, Trail your stops. Watch the AP's on EURO and JPY and stay in touch like you are now.
We will figure out how to make money out of this(:-

Hard to say at this time, but I watch AUD and will alert you... The best way I can.

Good Trading

Jason said...

Boris,

It looks like some long sticks on the intra-day charts today (lots of action). Do you think these types of back and forth sticks are showing the change of direction?

Jason

aaaaaaum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aaaaaaum said...

HXD.TO up 2.75% today!

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Yes... Usually there is an indecision before change(:-

Good trading

boris said...

Dear Aaaaaum
Good catch

Good Trading

aaaaaaum said...

Need to hit enter on URL after clicking on HXD.TO link.

Don't know why.

Jason said...

Pound building some inside sticks(consolidation) o daily chart. Shaping up to a triangle on 60 min. Lets see which way it breaks. 2.00 has been big resistance.

Jason

Jason said...

Boris,
I am sure you already see it but look how close thee FIB retrace of the JPY tank overnight and the intra-day APs line up almost right on top of each other.
WOW!
Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Yes, Endeed.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Boris

For what its worth after yesterday my tools I use looked as like another good day down would be getting us close for a typical turn. As always they can push either way some more but its time to be careful and not to greedy.

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Amen,
Good Trading

Klaatu said...

Dear Boris,
I'm overwhelmed by your knowledge and generosity, as well as those of your fellow anti-sopitalists.I don't know how you can handle it all.
Thank you and good trading.

Jason said...

Is it just me or does it seem like all the traders are already gone for the weekend??

Jason

boris said...

Dear Klaatu,
I have been a good SLAVE,
Learned how to please those that payed for my work, was/am techincally skilled and love you all...

That is what gives me additional energy to help those in need, on top of my skills , of course.

But... Thanks for you good words, for the best/honest/skilled and unselfish people you find on this board.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Jason,
They read the script from MDS and left the town.

Good Trading

john said...

Anyone see GOOG?

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
What's up witb GOOG?
BEsides being down 35% from where we identified the Fatal AP(674 or so)

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

It just shot up - no news yet.

old john

just me being curious

john said...

Boris,

What I am looking at is whether to use the spx or qqqq when the bottom comes. Trying to judge what will be stronger.

old john

Anonymous said...

John

one thing about qqqq is one stock can change it big

I use S&P

Its good to see if qqqq lags or leeds the big picture tho

john said...

Lagscrew,

thanx

I have also used spx almost exclusively.

old john

James said...

TEST:::

john said...

Boris,
I remember. thanx

old john

James said...

Boris going back through some days I wish I had been watching. I could have warned you off those municiple bonds. I expect some (first in california) to BK soon. Some here in FL are very bad shape also. My county had some short term funds in mortgage paper also that locked up. Unreal huh. JC

boris said...

Dear JC.
I do not buy single MUNIS and take a risk that way.
I buy the MUNICIPAL bond funds with huge discounts to NAV.

I think if US municipalities shut down, we do not need money anyway. Other wise it is nice YIELD and one's I have are not shoting any break , not yet... I will be wathching thogh.

And WELCOME BACK , my Dear Friend.
The one who I remember said. "This site will be success"

Thanks , It happened.

Love Dear JC

Sharon said...

carry-trade becomes lately very unprofitible transaction.

Anonymous said...

sold maybe 1/3 or so of shorts

James said...

Boris my freind...just wanted you to know things in USA are much worse than our corprate propaganda machine (media) are letting on. Bush wants to leave with his head intact. I hope he fails. I have been doing what I can. A man without a country. Also I was fully short yesterday QQQQ when that wedge looked like it broke upward and was stopped out... How lucky is that. From the sideline. Best JC

boris said...

Dear JC.
ENJOY the trading.
We will eventually clean up our country, but it could take time. Just need to keep doing what is neccessary.

Good Trading

James said...

Another thought 1 out of 100 adults in USA are IN prison. They havent even started arresting the bankers,brokers and government officials yet. JC

waldo said...

Hi Boris, what is your target on the yen. Thank you, waldo.

boris said...

Dear Waldo, first Yearly Attraction Point is at 97... My god, what would that mean for STOCK Market

boris said...

Dear Sharon,
YOu go that right...

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Sold everything except GLD

Anonymous said...

Sold all but GLD

big $$$$$$

boris said...

Dear Lag, good for you
GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

thanx again, made a few worthless dollars on short spx

old john