Thursday, June 10, 2021

Shipment from China to your country / 9 years working experience from DFH Jenny /DDU/DDP

Greeting From Jenny!

I have seen your company's information about LED products on the website.

Do you buy any led products in China?

I am Jenny from DFH Freight in Shenzhen. 

We are mainly engaged in the transportation service from China to European.

The main services are:

Air to airport  4-6 days

Train DDP to door 28-35 days

Four international express (DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx) 


I have been in this business for 9 years and can always offer the best price and advice to my clients.

The current situation of SEA market is bad.

Sincerely hope you can get better service, better price and more business.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

 

Thanks and best regards.
Jenny Fu(DFH service manager)
Mobile: +86 159 9959 1469
Skype: wuliukuaidi5452
QQ:917085925
Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 159 9959 1469

No comments: