Dearest Klaaty send us this message"YEN- Biggest drop since Oct. New low for this year! Great Call Maestro "I, appreciate the message, butI am no MAESTRO, of course(:-
Sorry, Klaatu, is the nameof course(:-
BorisI see that you are still making great calls. Klaatu is on of the old timers
Dearest JohnGreat to havefriends like youGood Trading Dear John
Dear Boris,Great work these past few days.A lot of hard work to keep risk REALLY low and get some good positions on.Thanks a lot.Good trading.Bert
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dearest Klaaty send us this message
"
YEN- Biggest drop since Oct. New low for this year! Great Call Maestro
"
I, appreciate the message, but
I am no MAESTRO, of course(:-
Sorry, Klaatu, is the name
of course(:-
Boris
I see that you are still making great calls. Klaatu is on of the old timers
Dearest John
Great to have
friends like you
Good Trading Dear John
Dear Boris,
Great work these past few days.
A lot of hard work to keep risk REALLY low and get some good positions on.
Thanks a lot.
Good trading.
Bert
Post a Comment