The fed goes nuts trying to devalue the dollar which the chinese are against. Fed spends trillions trying to do it. China has their client state lob a few shells and presto- the dollar rallies. No real money spent- no forex intervention. I wonder if the Fed ever even though of that outcome.
Dear John, Dear Bert, Wery Dear Friends. Thanks for your comments. FED, needs the tools, purpose of some of them and the means are questionable. Granted. It is doing things that nobody approves, ( cause they have that power) and who knows, why exactly FED is doing that.
I am not sure it is all for good for USA citizenry, as many of things they have done in the past.
But who said they are,were ever concerned by USA citizenry(:-
Greetings: Just read another appropriate quote for todays world, by George Carlin:
"Where ideas are concerned,America can be counted on to do one of two things: take a good idea and run it compleletly into the ground, or take a bad idea and run it completely into the ground." ................ Boris- Your precise calls across all markets have been incredible.BULL or BEAR..you're always there.. Thanks BORIS.
Ben spends Billions to lower the dollar. China has their client state lob one or two shells worth 200 dollars and ruins all of Ben's goals for almost nothing. I wonder when the thieves at the Fed were meeting-- did they ever consider this as an easy move for China?
33 comments:
I was, thanks Boris
I guess I am one of the old timers
Dear John
Thanks
Good Trading
Very Dear Friend
emini
at
Market Repot
Preliminary Emini
At
Market Report
The fed goes nuts trying to devalue the dollar which the chinese are against. Fed spends trillions trying to do it. China has their client state lob a few shells and presto- the dollar rallies. No real money spent- no forex intervention. I wonder if the Fed ever even though of that outcome.
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Great clarity in those comments on the dot net.
Thanks a lot.
Good trading.
Bert
Hi John,
Great point!
The Fed's arrogance and lack of awareness are a BIG part of the problem.
I hope that you are well.
Bert
Dear John,
Dear Bert,
Wery Dear Friends.
Thanks for your comments.
FED, needs the tools, purpose of some of them and the means are questionable. Granted. It is doing things that nobody approves, ( cause they have that power) and who knows, why exactly FED is doing that.
I am not sure it is all for good for USA citizenry, as many of things they have done in the past.
But who said they are,were ever concerned by USA citizenry(:-
Good Trading
Very Dear Friends
emini
at
Market
Report
Bert
I am doing ok for an old man:)-- hope all is well with you
emini
at
Market
Report
Greetings:
Just read another appropriate quote for todays world, by George Carlin:
"Where ideas are concerned,America can be counted on to do one of two things: take a good idea and run it compleletly into the ground, or take a bad idea and run it completely into the ground."
................
Boris- Your precise calls across all markets have been incredible.BULL or BEAR..you're always there.. Thanks BORIS.
Best regards,
Klaatu
Klaatu
Good to hear from you
Hu Guys,
Dear Klaatu,
How appropriate!
Carlin I mean...
It is great to hear from my two very , I maen very good friends.
Sorry, to be late
I allowed little rest fro myself last couple days and it did some good(:-
I seem to see my body resumbling myself , about 20 years ago(:-
Incredible what the weight room can do one's physique.
GOod Tradiang Very Dear Friends
Boris,
Clarify your thoughts as to FXF on the dot org if you would, please. Just let me know when to step in!!
Thanks, Jiffy
Hi John,
Glad to hear it.
I am well thanks.
Bert
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Great work - as always.
Thanks a lot.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Good Morning
and
Good Trading
Very Dear Friend
emini
on
Market
Report
Dear Jiffy
see
FXF
CHF
AT Email
Emini
at
Market
Rpoprt
Emini
out
to Market Report
and
Your Email
emini
out
in your email
DotRog Has Problem
Emini
In Your
Email
Good Trading All
Emini
at
Market
Report
Dear Boris,
Good day.
Nice call on the timing for an early top.
Silver followed suit and made for a very good trade.
Thanks.
All the best.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Thank you very much
Dearest Friend
All the best
Good Trading
Did okay today Boris-- thank you
Ben spends Billions to lower the dollar. China has their client state lob one or two shells worth 200 dollars and ruins all of Ben's goals for almost nothing. I wonder when the thieves at the Fed were meeting-- did they ever consider this as an easy move for China?
Hahahahah!
Good One Dear John
Exactly.
Or it is just that they are playing a team.
Ben lowers, China raises the dollar
Insiders on both sides make money
What A Deal!
Good Trading Dearest Friend John
emini
at
Market Report
and
Email Boxes
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thanks a lot.
Have a great weekend.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Same Here
Have a nice weekend
Very Dear Friend
Post a Comment