I was :)
Thanks My Very Dear Friend JohnThat is what GOod Tradingis all about(:-
Borisgood morning- I sent you an email about an address.thanksold john
Dear John,Good Morning,Very Dear FriendI ready the email, THANKSJust did not have time to respond,But I trust you(:-I will respond today, I hopeGood Trading Very Dear Friend John
emini 334 atMarket Report
I hope that all over the mapthe DHAP2's and ILAP5's and etcwere visible.For Stocks Currencies.Incredible confluence!
RIde UPRIDE DOWNOK,(:-
MessageONMarket Report
New PostPlease(:-
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I was :)
Thanks
My Very Dear Friend John
That is what GOod Trading
is all about(:-
Boris
good morning- I sent you an email about an address.
thanks
old john
Dear John,
Good Morning,
Very Dear Friend
I ready the email, THANKS
Just did not have time to respond,
But I trust you(:-
I will respond today, I hope
Good Trading Very Dear Friend John
emini 334
at
Market Report
I hope that
all over the map
the DHAP2's and ILAP5's and etc
were visible.
For Stocks Currencies.
Incredible confluence!
RIde UP
RIDE DOWN
OK,
(:-
Message
ON
Market Report
New Post
Please
(:-
Post a Comment