Dear Boris,,,Good morning. I signed up for subscription to Tailored Service,,but do not have access to web site. I guess I need a password. Thanks - Tim
By the way,,I also now know why we are in Afghanistan. It all becomes very clear. I think I read that the Soviets knew of the mineral wealth back during their days of occupation. I bet the Brits also knew,,,,as it seems they scoured the Earth back in the day,,,under cover of the Geological Society.
Dear Tim Yes, Cannot agree more. It seems like this is not new news. I always wondered , what in the world brought USSR to Afganistan. That war was so out of character everything USSR has done by then.
I guess, it is true. You will know everything, if you live long enough(:-
Good Trading Dear Tim and you id is enabled, please try
Read the new update-- the currency # was what I was waiting on. Noticed the confluence between last hourly and first and second daily-- very close together. You taught me that
42 comments:
Boris
very nice
old john
Dear John
Good Trading
Very Dear Friend
1 Trillion Afgan Minerals
hippity hop(:-
Somebody must have know this for a
Loooooooooooooooong
time!
Boris
My first thought also--" now I know why we are there"
old john
Yes, Dear John,
I guess now all of us
do
Too bad none of that wealth will be seen by us.
Ordinary Citizens
Some people will get HYPER RICH for sure
Good Trading Dearest Friend John
5 min data on
Market Report
updates
Market Report
Afghanistan
Yes,
Dear D
(:-
Dear Boris,,,Good morning.
I signed up for subscription to Tailored Service,,but do not have access to web site. I guess I need a password.
Thanks - Tim
By the way,,I also now know why we are in Afghanistan. It all becomes very clear. I think I read that the Soviets knew of the mineral wealth back during their days of occupation. I bet the Brits also knew,,,,as it seems they scoured the Earth back in the day,,,under cover of the Geological Society.
emini338
at
Market Report
Dear Tim
Yes, Cannot agree more.
It seems like this is not new news.
I always wondered , what in the world brought USSR
to Afganistan. That war was so out of character everything USSR has done by then.
I guess, it is true. You will know everything, if you live long enough(:-
Good Trading Dear Tim
and you id is enabled, please try
Dear Boris,
first stop for EURUSD around 1.25 :-))
Crude has finished the move down...
Expect the jump up in the next 3-4 days... Next 1-2 months direction for crude should be up...
So, not good to risk shorting equities...
update
MarketReport
Update
Market Report
out even
see update
update
Market Report
update
Market Report
Market Update
udpate
Market Report
Boris
Got the update-- sitting here patiently
old john
Update
MarketReport
Yes,
Patience is the word
Dearest John
Boris
Read the new update-- the currency # was what I was waiting on. Noticed the confluence between last hourly and first and second daily-- very close together. You taught me that
sold
stop +1 pt
resold
1103.5
stop 1
no stop
see update
stop 1103.50 breakeven
out
resold
1102.50
sold at IHAP5, 0.5 stop
stop +.25
stop breakeven
boutn back 1105.0 +2.50
will sell see update
bought
update
Market
Report
udpate
Market
Update
Dear D
Indeed(:-
Who do you think pays for our
Multinationals to roam the fields?
USA taxpayers.
What do USA taxpayers get.
Mostly jobs transfered oversees
Great
Good Trading All
Post a Comment