Loomis Sayles & Co. Vice Chairman, Dan Fuss says he's liquidating all his UST's as 'it doesn't make sense' to own T's when they are being emitted in such volumes ... B-berg
This was a huge move, where he Wall Of Shame tried to scare people with Dollar making new highs again, But No cigar The king could have died today, and I do not mean ELVIS
40 comments:
Good Morning Dear Boris
Good Morning
Very Dear Friend
Xerxes
Moodys reaffirmed USA triple A rating Dear Boris ... Are you feeling better now :-)
UBS says EURUSD to 1.15 to 1.10 within the year
good morning, boris. can you please share your thoughts about u.s. interest rates? ( treasury notes)
thanks,
gorli
Dear Gorli,
See the response at
Market Report
Interesting question that I really wanted to address separately , even though I addressed it tangentially in other writings.
GoodTrading Very Dear Friend From India, Gorli
thanks,
gorli
Greece is now considered to be a 'third world country' --- B-berg
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thanks and good trading.
Bert
40 billion in 5 yr today
Eric Sprott to buy 6 metric tons of physical gold Dear Boris
Dear Bert
Sorry, Got busy
here
Good trading My Very Dear Friend
Dear Boris,
No problem:-)!
Any chance the C$ projection will be ready before the weekend?
Your friend from the great white north.
Bert
Dear Bert,
I shall deliver that
Over weekend for sure
Thanks Very Dear Friend
Bert
Dear Boris,
Thanks a lot.
Good trading.
Bert
Boris
APs worked great today
old john
Dear John,
Thank you very much
Good Trading very Dear Friend
Good Morning Dear Boris ....
Dear Xerxes,
Good Monring to you
Too , Very Good Friend
preliminary Emini 327
at
Market Report
Loomis Sayles & Co. Vice Chairman, Dan Fuss says he's liquidating all his UST's as 'it doesn't make sense' to own T's when they are being emitted in such volumes ... B-berg
Unfortunately lost th 5 minute window
Sorry, very sorry about that
AHAP3,
Says,
BUY BUY
Dollar
This was a huge move,
where he Wall Of Shame
tried to scare people with Dollar making new highs again,
But No cigar The king could have died today, and I do not mean ELVIS
Could have hardly written better script for the markets.
They delivered 100% on every front
today
Out for couple hours.
Good Trading all
Please see updates
On
Market Report
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thanks and good trading.
Be well, my friend.
Bert
Back To
Work
Dear Subscribers
Dear Bert
Good Morning
My very Dear Friend
Good Trading
emini 238
Late,
But
At
MarketReport
5 min data
ON
Market Report
sorry try again
Boris
Great APs today
old john
Boris,
OK. I have made about $3500 in about 4 weeks. So I am going to renew. Thank you. :)
Craig
Ok,
God,
I must have done something right
Finally(:-
Dear Craig, Great to hear you being
E L A T E D
Good Trading Very Dear Friend
Dear John,
Yes, Indeed
This was a nice , almost dream type of trading ENV
(:-
I made money, UPside
I made money downside
It did not matter what I did
Just made money, by playing off the levels
Good Trading My Very Dear Friend
John
Manupulate? Fed Never Does, Just doing what It is Interested in
Dear John sends us this interesting link
Good Trading Dearest Friend John
Boris
Always looking for interesting articles about Sopitalists.
old john
Boris
got the weekend update
old john
Dear JOhn,
Enjoy
Dearest Friend
Post a Comment