We Do Not Know Nothing, But We Differ

Like everyone else, we do not know anything, but we do know that we do not know. So, while we follow many things, we only trust our outlines. See Stocks Market Outline for last two years below. Some pictures speak thousand words and this one
speaks million words(:-
85 comments:
thks Dear Boris.
looks nice-your prediction.
I wish you further success.
Dear Boris,
Read your answers thoroughly.
There is one question who can't be answered: what would have been ILS rate if Fischer would not intervene from the begining. Some say it would have been the same like today, but others say it could reach even 2.90 and beneath.
So maybe it should happen anyway, creating a disaster in local economy which might be the reason for devaluating of Shekel.
But is this the only solution? As you probably know, OECD is about to declare that Israel is very welcome to join the organization, maybe even the coming week. This can even trigger much more speculative money to enter the country. But joining the OECD will tie Israel's hands, with no option to fight speculators. What then....
Dear Alex,
Welcom Dear Friend
Good Trading
Nature will fight speculators Dear Ofir.
Speculaters will defeat themselves.
YOu see unlike a stock, currency cannot go on forever in some direction(:-
Hallelujah.
I am telling you to hang on and Shekel will break. If it takes to take out the Central banker and replace him that will happen too.
Again I am not economist, but know economincs too well.
Israel cannot sustain economy and influx of speculative money too long.
From my point of of view even if it takes 5 years. SHekel will fold, because Israel I folding without exports.
See what happened to USA when it thought it can operate without industry. Israel Programmer is now as expensive as in other countries. Israeli homes are as expensive as many developed countries.
In fact on the earnings potential bases Israeli (Un)real estate is more expensive than any developed country I know.
So that is just not sustainable.
I have said all I can say fundamentally and care not to comment any more about this.
There is no sense repeating the clear signs of BUBLE that has devleoped in Israel.
WHen the Viertous cycle of the money inflow will change to the inverse the Foreign evestors will run fast.
And that is it.
As I said , if I am not going to comment on this any more. I have said enough.
I care not about OECD or any other BS stories. Israel is expensive place and that will change naturally. Fishcer or not
As fare as speculatation in SHEKEL please make sure you do not over extend yourself.
I do not like to comment on reasons of anything and I appreciate if you do not ask why and where and how any more.
For that , as you do, you can read other places.
My forecast is what it is.
I am not changing it till the date I published and that is it.
GOod Trading Dear Ofir.
The problem with reading my remarks from time to time is that there is no continuity and and means of how to invest into that forecast.
And I am not about to provide that here.
Excuse me for my answe.
Just have not time for this BS
called economy. I make forecasts on Pattersn and that is it.
I do not provide updates to subscribers.
Thank you Dear Ofir
Sorry,
I meant ,I only provide updates to subscribers.
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Hey man take it easy we only come here to hear your thoughts cause we appreciate your words (maybe i should speak for myself...) !
Don't write/say what you don't want to, friend.
I felt i was contributing the discussion, I will not be offended if you'lld say you don't have time for me ;-)
Thanks.
A-B
Well, dear Boris,
This was a long one.
I really appreciate your answer.
I have no intention to bother you, so if it did bother please accept my appology. I do appreciate your point of view, it is always a pleasure to read it.
Thanks.
Good Morning Dear Boris ...
Bloomberg 'currency report' has guest saying to sell EURGBP targeting 85 because of rising 10 year gilt yields vis-a-vis bunds, a long-standing relationship that supposedly drives the pair ... They expect EURUSD to decline to 1.39-1.37
Dear Ofir
Deare A-B
Free discussions are over and they will not happen.
Among the reasons is the fact that many follow my work and I am not surprised at all if Israeli central bank is entirely annoyed that Peasant like me can tell then where the SHEKEL will go for 3 years in a row.
Besides it is unfair to those who pay money for the same advise.
It is also unfair to those who get glimpse of my forecasts, because
1) THEY CREATE IMPRESSION THAT THE VISITOR CAN GET TRADING INSIGTH.
2) There is no continuity to my forecasts to outsiders.
That exposed them and exposes me.
exposes them because they are not able to act on fine tuning and/or strategy alteration( as to how exactly do we play trend, which are MANY to count).
Yes, I know , you all think that you are grown up and handle my mistakes or false predictions, but
that exposes me as well.
And therefore I resolve that when, I place the forecasts in public, I will not follow any questions thereafter. To anybody, except subscribers who are able to do so in closed forum.
And yes there is an issue of time.
We all work very hard and I value my time, because nobody pays my salary, except MYSELF.
So, thank you for your appreciation of my ideas and visits here. You are entitled to place your opinions and That is fine.
It is just I RESOLFE
NOT TO EVER REACHT to those opinions and questions again
GOod Tradiang ALl
GOod Morning
Dear Xerxes
Good Trading Dear Friend
Bloomberg is telling us, Dear Boris, that there are 200 Spanish Air Traffic Controllers that make 600,000 Euros/yr with the average salary being 350,000 for this group country wide ... Not bad work, if you can get it ... Traders look at screens all day so it seems to me that traders would be eminently qualified :-)
Bloomberg had a guest that argues that Greece and Spain and perhaps Portugal and Italy will eventually leave the union as the linkage to the benelux, deutschland and france was too radical a step for their economies ... Do they want us to sell euros today Dear Boris :-)
Dear Xerxes
YOU maybe upto something there(:-
Today I feel like I'm watching paint dry, Dear Boris
Dear Xerxes,
It is a slow day
Banks are not in the market, who is going to move currency markets?
So, take it easy(:-
Some action in squids to buy dinner Dear Boris :-)
Marc Faber said that we would never see 666 again, Dear Boris ...
Bloomberg keeps pounding home how cheap the squids are so, maybe, we must be prepared for them to get even cheaper :-) ... But when I'm in London, paying 12 buckeroos for a beer doesn't seem so cheap to me :-)
Inflatzia on the rise in the UK Dear Boris
Bloomberg keeps POUNDING
Sounds good to me Dear Xerxes
No I undestand(:-
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thanks and good trading.
Bert
Dear Bert,
GOod Morning and Good Trading TO you Very Dear Friend
Boris
Good morning-- walk?
old john===
Extranjeros want those hot, hot clownbucks Dear Boris. Whodathunk that the buckeroo would become King once again :-)
Foreign demand for long-term U.S. financial assets jumped sharply in November, rising to the highest level in more than two years even though China's holdings of Treasury securities fell. The Treasury Department said foreigners purchased $126.8 billion more in assets than they sold in November, the largest gain since an increase of $128.9 billion in October 2007....
Please see
Market Report
For Value info
Good Trading
emini46 on DotNet
Picture is there now
Also see Comments
at Market Report
Make sure you see note from 09:59 ET
at Market Report
Please read update
On Market Report
UPdate
On DotNet
update
Dot Net
Please see closing
Update On
Market Report
Good Trading
Bloomberg guest says that we are in the midst of a global 'currency easing' .... 'Traders' are 'eager' to drive EURUSD under 1.40 to 1.38 and that USD strength will last till the middle of 1st quarter 2010 ... He reminded us that EURUSD broke below its 200 SMA yesterday ... Even the mighty AUD will succumb to the hegemon as the RBA ends its tightening cycle ...
Dear Xerxes,
Thanks for keeping us informed
Good Trading Very Dear Friend
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thanks and good trading.
Bert
Updates
On
DotNet
Dear Bert,
GOod Morning and
Good Trading My
Very Dear Friend
Insider Selling Outpaces Buying By 24 Times In Last Week .... In the past week insiders bought $18 million worth of stock and sold $419 million. There is no way to spin this data. .... From ZeroHedge
Agree Dear Xerxes
And that is not as if there was ,even, single month where that looked any better.
I believe we had the same number in the range of 40 once or twice, which is
Totally outrageous.
Well, we cannot sell and buy on this only( or we would have been short for last 9 months(:- ) , but it is instructive to know.
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
Funny how Bloomberg is silent on the rout of the euro today Dear Boris ... The silence is deafening :-) They must think that there's a lot more to come ...
Please find
EMINI243
oN DOTNET
Anyone who is short
That includes me,
Will protect the breakeven
Good Trading All
I am now positioning for 5 pt gain with my stop
Good Trading
my stop now at 7 pt gain
my stop now at 8 pt gain
Boris
good morning
did ok
old john
stop now at 4 pt gain
Good Morning Dear John
ENJOY
stop at 10pt gain
stop 11 pt gain
collect 14.5
Please see note
On Market Report
Dear Boris,
Thank you for teaching me patience. I am now locked in for a free + $90 trade on some Feb 112 spy puts I bought yesterday. Just sold Feb 111 spy puts so whatever game they pay on me, I can't lose money and my gain is in place...No need for me to get greedy...
Agree
Dear Mike
Nothing like looking over somebody that has been around the block couple times.
Not that I know more, but have traveled these blocks few times.
That is all.
And Yes, the most I learned is what you said(:-
PATIENCE!
The rest, it seems, I knew more or less all along
Good Traing Very Dear Friend
Micheal
No, not doing it here
This market could crash into 12 ET
Do People wonder
who told OIL and GOLD to down(:- ?
both down 2.5% +
Boris
had zsl :)
old john
Good For you Dear John
CONGRATS!
Dearest Friend
Tell us Dear Boris :-)
I already told(:-
Especially you,
YOu are a number one emailer to me(:-
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
Buenos Dias Querido Boris
Buenos Dias AMigo Querido Xerxes
Esta Bien?
Perfecto, Querido Boris :-)
Now that the buck has a bid, Bloomberg's Currency Report guests are talking about the new runaway train ... Today's guest notes that EURUSD has been in arriba mode since 2002 and that EURUSD longs are structural ... The dolor play is apparently in motion Querido Boris :-)
Dear Xerxes,
THank you for info
Interesting to say the least.
Bloomberg always figures to say something after we correctly figured the next step ( beforehand(:- )
Good Trading Querido Xerxes
Jobless claims and earnings from the Goldmen today Querido Boris ...
We'll get to see if the Lord approves of Llloyd Blankcheck's work :-)
The Goldmen make 79% of its income from trading Querido Boris, as per Bloomberg
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
This Bus has a hilly route:-)!
Thanks and good trading.
Bert
Emini244
On Dot Net
Good Trading
1+1 Sold
Dear Bert, Good Trading TO you
And all
Update
DotNet
Zero Risk Protection now
Dear Subscriber
Please note
All I did so far,
sold at the top of our
block.
Good Trading All
Protect gain 2Pts
protect 5
collect 10
if not stopped here
market will crash to 1120
Boris
Did ok again, time to work on wife's duties for the house
old john
As You can see
Every Now And Then,
EVEN(:- I can suffer
the impatience!
(:-
It is clear from all you have seen that I should not have collected until , at least, 1121 or so!
Well!
You see that teacher needs to study more as well
Good Trading Dear Subscribers
Dear John,
ENjoy the duties
and say Hello to Lady
From me and family
Please find
Note
at
DotNet
Security name
has been corrected
On DotNet
New Post
Please
Post a Comment