Decline is now closer in time and price
Blue Line is Oil/Gold Prediction Line. I am sure You see one of the most accurate forecasting tool ever devised for future OIL,GOLD and ANTIDOLLAR in general, prediction. See Fees & Services to get this projection before not after the fact
( up to one year ahead)
136 comments:
Dear Boris,
Good day!
Great material as always.
If possible, would you please update the loony forecast for those of us north of the 49th parallel?
Thanks a lot.
Good trading.
Bert
Dear Bert,
I will update Canadian friends on Loonie.
Good Tradiang Very Dear Friend
Please Note
Due to internet Outage,
I am a bit late posting
on dotnet, but Now I will do it
ASAP
It appears as if the
DotNet
is down?
Yes!
One problem after the other this morning
(:-
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
I posted a couple of questions on dot net. When you have time, would you please comment on it?
Thanks dear friend,
Michael
Dear Michael,
Very good question
Answer placed back in the feedback section of Weekend Musings
thank you dear boris...
good morning, boris.
can you give your outlook on jpy/aussie?
thanks.
gorli
Dear Gorli
I updated the DotNet
with further comments on AUDJPY
GOod Trading Dear GOrli
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thank you very much.
Good trading to you, dear friend.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Good Morning Again
and I am working
on the matterial you requested
Hope to furnish it all
next couple days.
Good Trading Very Dear Friend
emini238
On DotNet
see note about timing
on the DotNet
Market is Clawing back up
What Currencies are up most today?
Orphen Currencies of
Japan
UK
WOW!
Does that mean?
If you want to make your currency go up then have the debt to GDB ratio of 150% PLUS(:-
GOod Trading All
Talk about sitting on the fence(:-
Market is sitting on the border of our main paths for about an hour now!
WHich Way?
Good Trading
Here's an interesting futures site that is in beta now but is free and realtime.
http://beta.barchart.com/futures/
Dear Ralph,
Thanks for the info.
Should be helpful for many, who cannot afford astronomical prices of ESIGNAL
good morning dear boris
Dear Xerxes,
Good Morning My Dear Friend
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thanks and good trading.
Bert
Dear Bert
Much of discussions about AUD
on the market report
are applicable to CAD as well
I will today send you ght graph you requested
Thanks Very Dear Friend
Comments ON
MarketReport
Esmini239
At
DotNet
Could be a
L
ooooooooooooooo
n
g
Day
If 1135 does not hold!
Lost
the computer giving me 5 minute
Data.
Sorry Dear John
and All
Good Trading
Boris,
relax, always another bus coming
old john
Dear John,
Thanks as always
For understanding
Dearest Friend
So, it looks like the
GOLDMEN have failed to paint the tape all the way to OIL 86
Ha(:-
Good Trading All
Dear Boris,
Thank you very much!
Good trading, dear friend.
Bert
In two days
O N L Y
(:-
JPY erases loss of 12 days before.
HOREY!
What a world, what a country?
Go plan the Freakin industry and exports and imports with this kind of a currency moves.
No wonder this is not about economoy anymore, but about govermenet+speculator conspiracies that move the world around as they wish, sticking the little guy( WHO MANAGES TO STEP INTO FOREX AREA WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING A FREAKIN THING).
Yes
every susbscriber that is from Canda,
Please send me emails.
Your emails , do not always reflect your
Candian origins
(:-
I have a little gift for you
Good Trading
i would imagine, Dear Boris, that all the 'little guy' money in fx doesn't add up to Lord Blankfein's bonus :-) Seems to me we're watching the 'Battle of the Titans' unless one views the CFO of an Indonesian Pulp & Paper outfit as the 'little guy' as he tries to hedge his firms international sales ...
Yes, Dear Xerxes
You will be surprised how many little exporters are in that category.
Truly surprised!
I'm not from Canada, Dear Boris, but I used to watch the Maple Leafs, drink Molson, and pour Canadian Maple Syrup on pancakes :-)
Ok,
Dear Xerxes
even you admit you are not CANADIAN
i GAVE A GIFT
(:-
gOOD tRADING dEAR xERXES
So,
What Currencies are moving strongest today, AGAIN?
You got it
The orphan currencies of
The now, disintrgating economies
of two countries:
On, of rising sun ( JAPAN)
And the other that never sees the sun( UK)
Good Trading all
The Turks are touting their 'fiscal prudence' vis-a-vis the Greeks, Dear Boris ... Wasn't too long ago that Turkish dollar bonds sported nice double-digit coupons and the IMF was always in town ...
Nice call on USDJPY Dear Boris .. Since the Jan 7th shooter it has been all downhill :-)
Dear Xerxes,
So true.
IMF has something to do
So, they alternate between the TURKS and Greeks
They cannot be in the same room togheter, or they would do a DOUBLE( IMF I MEAN)
Joke of course. I love Turks and Greek.
One of the most love music and cultures to me!
TRUE , TRUE I admit
I see their music as an authentic Mediterranean( butchered this one probably(:- )
Cultures
Dear Boris
Two new etf's just introduced:
Physical Platinum (PPLT)
Physical Paladium (PALL)
"Rising sun...no sun.."
Hilarious,Boris.
Terrific calls once again.
Snowing again here..but think I will wait on Natural Gas. There is a strong seasonal buy in mid Feb on Natural Gas...or not!
Good trading
Klaatu
Dear Klaatu,
Thanks for the info
I saw those ETFs
Indeed interesting
GOod Trading My Very Dear Friend
Dear Boris,
I have received the C$ email. Thank you.
Regrettably, there was no chart attached.
Would you please resend it whenever you have the chance?
Thanks a lot.
Good trading, dear friend.
Bert
p.s. I have to go out for a few hours, so I won't be able to respond until this evening EST:-)
Dear Bert,
All,
I have resend the file to all long term subscribers
Please report if somebody still
did not recieve it
Good Trading Dear Bert
Dear Boris,
I never received Canadian file either.
Good trading,
Klaatu
Dear Klaatu
Resend
Please let me know
if successfully received
GOod Trading Dear Friend
Good evening Dear Boris,
Nothing received yet.
Good trading,
Klaatu
Dear Boris,
Got it! Thanks.
I hope that you are having a good night.
All the best, dear friend.
Bert
All long term subscribers,
Please check and let me know
if you have recieved the attachment of CADUSD in may emails to you.
Even if you received, please find a minute to let me know here that you received.
I do not see any reason , why anybody should not have received the email from me with attachments.
So, if it happens, your response will help me identify what is going on.
Who is receiving it and who is not
Good Trading All
and Thanks a lot
Main concern, really! That you do not miss things I send. I could care less about anything else.
I just want you to be serviced the way I intend to... BEST
Dear Boris,
I did not receive any email from you today.
Thanks,
Michael
Dear Boris,
Good (early) morning:-)
Thanks a lot.
Good trading and a good day, dear friend.
Bert
OK,
I placed the USDCAD 3 months projection ( Long term subscribers got 6 months outlook), FOR ALL SUBSCRIBERS. Even those expiring within next 2 months or so, shall be able to benefit from this gift.
Ok, ENJOY ALL.
Just make sure , you need to combine few outlines to make the best CONFLUENCTIAL decisions. That means to conslut YBR and SEEFUTURE , to the extent that you have an access to it to pick and chose poertions of all outlines, where there seems to be CONCENSUS between outlines.
Thank you All.
NO problem Deqar Friend Michael
Please see the Assets Area for the graph.
Good Trading Very Dear Friend
good morning boris, thanks for the INR projection.
gorli
Dear Gorli,
THanks for the note and
ENJOY
Very Dear Friend
Boris
good morning-- did you get your walk in>?
old john
Dear John,
Good Morning,
I got my walk in today,
But not as good as I wanted last couple days.
Some computer problems kept me from doing a good job.
Hopefully I will make it up next couple days.
But I did work out, not as much as I wanted to. Feel OK though.
Thanks Dear Freiend JOhn.
I am sure you did your duty
All subscribers
There is an internal file on Asset Area( internal only please).
Please read it to make sure you understand what Emini graphs mean and how to read them and why it comes out the way it comes.
By now it should be so simple that everyone of you should be able to construct it.
Just need the Information providied by us every morning
Good Trading All Subsceibrs
Good morning Boris,
Received first e-mail but no attachment.
Never received any e-mail after that, but .net file tells me all I need to know.Many thanks and keep up those relaxing walks..
Good trading,
Klaatu
Dear Klaatu,
That is shame, because
may email log says all have recieved early morning 03:14 email and attachments.
Is it possible that your ISP strips the attachments?
Do you have 03:18 email Dear Friend Klaatu
I hate the ISPs
!
GOod Trading Dear Klaatu
Dear Boris,
Do not have any 03:18 e-mail.
Just sent you an e-mail from another address.
Klaatu
My short is now protected at
Breakeven.
YOu all know your breakevens
Please protect profits if you are short. Of course, I only view my asset sales as short until I collect it back.
Good Trading Dear Subscribers
Dear Boris,
GOT IT -via new e-mail.
Shall add it to the Boris Gallery.
Many thanks for sharing your great work.
Good trading
Klaatu
Dear Klaatu,
Thanks and Great
Trading DEAR fRIEND
I have uploaded the Readme file
In notepad format( MSFT notepd will read it).
For those who could not read the UNIX text file , please read the one labled readmeEmini_notpad
Good Trading all Subscribers
Please remember, again. THis is an internal copy and just read it online.
Do not transfer it and copy it
XLV,
Healt(s)care is leading the market today(:-
Hallelujah!
Update of my asset postion
OnDot Net
If you are short,
Please come out only on the breakeven and not before then.
Good Trading all
Dear Boris,
OT/ Did you or have you any thoughts on Generation Dynamics or the "Turnings?" Supposedly we are either entering or has been in a Fourth Turning which typically is where crisis and generational war (American Civil War, WWII, etc..) breaks out. As a Gen-Xers, I find myself thinking that if indeed we may find ourselves in a generational (crisis) war, then it would be my generation (30-50 year olds) who will be the instigators/perpetrators of this war while the Millenials will be the one most affected by the war as they will bear the brunt of actual combat and casualty...Sobering thoughts...
I have read about this generational staff.
I have my own views about that
I have described in one of the posts the history of wars in second decated of 1616 Europe
1714 USA 1812 Napoleon war
1914 WWII
SO, another one is coming. I am thinking about what it will be but have not yet formulated the proper answer. It may well be along the lines these authors of "generational turns are describing".
We shall discuss this as I get more ideas how and why this war would start and what will be location.
Good Trading Dear Michael
1715-1717 Yamasi war
In north carolina.
Bloodies thaey say in USA history
1619-1629 Bohemian wars IN Europe
...
Stupid me,
Of course 1914 WWI(:-
So, you have 100 Year War Cycle for second decade of each century
And the war of 1812,when they burned Washington. They are certainly creating some incendiary conditions currently.
Klaatu
Dear Klaatu thanks
and Good Trading Very Dear Friend
good morning dear boris
Bloomberg says that European bigwigs are tickled pink with EURUSD at 1.45xx Dear Boris ...
I wonder what their pain level is :-)
Dear Xerxes
There is no pain level.
When US gov is decisive in deperciating dollars
the RICH do not think if the MERCEDES costs 200 or 300 thousand.
They think how Dollars are depreciating and bying them.
I have explained the trade paradox.
When the Mercedes is considered a status item, and Dollars are abumdant ( courtesy our gov) there is not consideration to price
so there is no PAIN limit
None, under these circumstances
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
More wise words at the dotnet.
Thanks and good trading.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Very Good Morning
Dear Friend and
Good Trading
Yes, One needs to reinforce the basic beliefs in trading.
William Dudley said that the Fed won't raise for at least 2 more years Dear Boris .... Equities will never crash again on the Federal Reserve Plantation Dear Boris :-)
Dear Boris,
Discovered a new chart site that I liked.
It has all stocks, as well as forex and futures.Plenty of studies,news etc.
http://finviz.com/
Good trading,
Klaatu
Orphan Currencies
Rally Again
!
Dear Klaatu,
Thanks, I have seen the site before
I am sure there will be people who could benefit by looking at that one
Do not remember futures and currencies though, either overlooked or this is new feature.
Either ways
Thanks Very Dear Friend
Dear Boris, the futures on FINVIZ is a new feature :
http://finviz.com/futures.ashx
Barchart also has a new realtime futures feature:
http://beta.barchart.com/futures/
Hope Im not re-posting this stuff.cheers.
Dear Subscribers
Emini241
On DotNet
Dear Vishal,
Thanks and Good Trading
Very Dear Friend
Boris
good morning- late start- long run
old john
Dear John,
Good Morning
My Dear Friend
I was a bit late with 5 minute data
but it is there
Good Trading Very Dear Friend
Boris
got it -- thanks
old john
could you post potential time window on red path inflection?
JPY, had an ABSOLUTE
DIRECT hit on ILAP5
only about 20 pip away from DLAP2
GOod Tradiang
Dear D
TIme is not very iimportant at this point.
ENtire day was spend , almost, above the Block ( after the move up in the morning)
If/when we drop below , there may be a chance of anything going on in this market.
So far, we are not even visiting the area.
Good Trading Dear D
Rabobank International says that Greek woes will drive EURUSD to low 1.30's by 3rd quarter and if another EU suzerainty blows, 1.25 will be back Dear Boris
Cheers!
Dear Xerxes,
Gimme USD(:- ?
Or what?
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thanks and good trading.
Have a great weekend:-)!
Bert
Please Note
The GLD price Time Projection Chart
On DotNet
Dear Bert,
Same best wishes to and
Loved Ones Very Dear Friend
Yes, Dear Boris, Gimme Buckeroos :-)
Bloomberg talking up the 'PIGS' problems telling us more bad news on the way ... These guys are soooo prescient :-)
When PIGS are in discussion
The Buckeroos sounds good to me(:-
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
So,
Dear Xerxes,
YOu have been with us over one year now.
Are you convinced the BLOOMBERG broadcasts info that we already know will move markets, months ahead?
No, pressure here, tell the truth.
Do you now understand why I turned off my TV long time ago.
Because they always told me what I knew months ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see how, only 5 days ago,
everybody BLOOMBERG, CNN, all advisors payed or not payed said the same thing
GBP was dead and JPY was dead and they brought all BS statements about what that was the case.
Their economy was caput etc...
Nobody cares to tell us that Japanes economy is in toilet for last 20 years, but somehow YEN has been going gangbusters last 2 years .
Why is that?
Because Nobody knows anything!
And that includes me!(:-
Now you did not expect this last sentense I know(:-
But here is why I still get it right, even though I try not to stat why and where and how.
I just watch the
FREAKIN PATTERNS
That is all I care.
CPAISH
Everyone who reads or does not read this blog. Should know why we do what we do and how we do it and what makes us different.
We do not know anything and we
ACKNOWLEGE that. Even though we read in 9 languages and think in 3 worlds , at least.
We still know that we
DO NOT KNOW S...
That is why we look at things that can tell us.
PATTERNS
HALLELUJAH!
Good Trading
When data is released, Bloomberg offers it real-time (mostly) ... The commentary also offers comic relief Dear Boris :-)
Well, Dear Boris, Goldman's Lloyd Blankfein aka Lord Bonuscheck, knows that his future will always include a fat bonus and the pattern is clear, each bonus is larger than the year before :-) And I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's rear about what EURUSD is doin' :-)
Unfortunately
Dear My Dear Friend Xerxes
We are not in the same position as he is.
So, his pattern maybe clear, but not helpful to US(:-
We need to figure or die!
Boris
good morning, day off from exercise - it is my stretching day. Always light stretching on my day off from exercise.
did you get your walk in?
old john
Yes, Dear John
My stretches are done
Almost daily , before gettng up and/or just after
But it is nice to devote entire day to that as well.
Muscules, more so aged ones, need rejuenation.
Good Tradng Dearest Friend John
I got my walk today. Sure
CPI to be served up soon Dear Boris by our pretty Betty Liu :-)
Dear Boris,
As you see, Fischer works on Friday buying dollars, but could not stop Shekel from strengthening to 3.67-3.68. It seems that speculators are still hungry...
Are we close to the turning point?
Yes, Dear Ofir,
More importantly,
Give Fischer chance to ruin Israeli economy.
He hopes that people will give hime expensive EUROS and Dollars for his worth less SHEKELS.
BOOO.
He will destroy Israel's export soon and there will be hell raised to devaluate SHEKEL.
I almost do not care how long it takes. This scenario is cast in stone.
For a country whose exports are the biggest source of foreign exchange and earnings , he is leading Isarale to ruiNATION.
Another big source of money is the SCARED money, where fearful Jews are running their money to Israel , bying property and closing the shutters.
Both of these may and need to revers, or Israeli locals will have no ability to buy or rent shelter soon.
And did you look at export graphs of Israel lately.
Strongest growing sector was the SERVICES exports.
YEAH, try now. Israeli worker has become more expensive than AMERICAN and EUROPEAN.
No Sane Individual or corporation will bring their businesses in ISrael any more ( for export purposes).
Yes, laught he/she who laughs the last.
So, please hold on your Dollars and Euros and do not give them to Mr Fischer and his speculators.
Good Trading Dear ofir
Here is the Central Banker
Who should be most criticised
ONe one hand he, Fishcer raises the interest rates
CAUSING THE DOLLARS TO GO DOWN
on another
He buys DOllars trying
TO CAUSE DOLLAR TO GO UP.
He's actions are a DEFINITION
of INSANITY
Good Trading Dear Ofir
Somebody ought to translate him this text, if he no more reads and understand ENGLISH
GOod Trading dEAR oFIR
In fact, I do not believe, MR Fischer is insane.
I do believe that he is either deliberately confusing policy
and/or
He is the biggest speculator the world has ever seen and he is not alone.
He got the friends that benefit from it
Whatever the case.
Israeli Ordinary People
HAVE EXACTLY NO BENEFITS
From his policies
For all
I have never been the fundamentalist, because I do not belive in anybody's numbers, including mine.
But I know FUNDAMENTALS
Regardless, as a speculator, investor one cannot make money trading against man like Fischer.
One needs to have patience and wait him out.
Now, that cannot happen if one has big(margined bets).
So, from understanding to making money there is a WORLD OF DISTANCE
Dear Ofir.
To go back to short term events though, SHekel will finally succumb and decline by ...
Reserved to subscribers
Meanwhile, anybody who makes all or nothing bet with the MANIPULATED currency like SHEKEL has need to examine their had( THOROUGHLY).
Remember SHEKEL over shoot into JUly of 2008, while EURO started decline in Mach 2008.
Yes, SHEKEL is a highly specuative currency, and I suspect MR Fishcer knows exactly how to inflict pain.
So, you need to be smart Dear Ofir
DO not overstretch yourself and never let central banker like FISHCER intimidate you.
You will eventually laufh last!
'Economic Slow Death' in the works for Greece, as per Moody's and as reported by Sara Eisen ... And the latest FEAR is a spreading crunch moving to the other PIGS Dear Boris ... I'm going to buy some Oregano and Feta now to battle that Fear Dear Boris :-)
If Israeli readers would like to have a roadmap of where Israel is going , please imagine this.
Imagine Ireland -3,5 years ago.
It was called an IRON MAN of Europe
envy of all and everybody.
It died a fast death once the processes that fed the spiral up conspired to change the direction and Israel is getting there fast.
I would give max 2,5 years before Israeli ecomony collapsed due to the events of the same nature.
So read about Iraland to Understand near future if Israel
Oil down for a 5th straight day; apparently that's a problem for Bloomberg Dear Boris :-)
But, Dear Boris, all that supratentorial power (you read that op-ed piece I sent you) coupled with offshore GAS fields, that 2.5 years for Israel may extend to 2.5 siglos :-)
Well,
Dear Readers,
Stop watch Antisopitalist if/when you want to know if OIL will go up or down, and if you want to watch bloomberg if you like to be entertained and reminded that you already did what they are just doing.
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
We, said on January six(excerpt from subscriber site www.antisopitalist.net)
Posted by Boris Chikvashili Wednesday, January 06, 2010 1:14:37 AM
04:31 ET, One more cycle is falling in place here to suggest that topping action in antidollar is close. That is the GOLD. It seems to have a topping cycle centered around Monday +-2 trading days. That is find as it is also within that 7+- 2trading days overlap.
02:23 ET, Please find the Seefuture graph, short term update at Asset Oscillators area. Note , each dot is one Week and current week is denoted by the end points of OIl and GOLD. The Blue line , predictor, is turning down this/next week. Again, this is not a precise timing tool as you can see on the chart, but it is a pretty good outline to follow.
"
Hallelujah
"
And after the post above
we get six straight days down inOIL
So, that you do not think this i on off
We got the October high exactly and we got the Novmeber low exactly, within day or two all
I can tell you, I am impressed with myself
I did not know that original Gerogian peasant like me can do these kind of things
Good Trading
emini242
Ondotnet
Jamie Dimon says that he is 'positioning' JPM for higher interest rates ... Sounds like the Sly song 'I Want To Take You Higher'
Is monday some sort of holiday Dear Boris?
Dear John,
Sorry,
Do not know what is going on
but with the charts running and Esignal must be on the same machine,
I seem to fail to load 5 minute data
seems like not enought capacity to fit it all.
Perhaps I shall try and limit the 5 minute data to only
spx AND QQQ
AND THAT COULD MAKE IT WORK.
i AM SO, SORRY WITH THESE PROBLEMS i AM HAVING WITH 5 MINUTE DATA
iT USED TO WORK, BUT I LOADED ALL THESE ITEMS IN AND TABLES GOT OUT OF HAND.
i SHALL THINK OF SOME MORE SOLUTIONS, BUT i OWE YOU AT LEAST
QQQQ AND SPX
sORRY dEAREST FRIEND jOHN
Boris
that is all i need Qs and spx
thanks
old john
The real problem Dear John,
Subscribers I am having with 5 minute data is this
at 9:50 ET or so, when I finally calculate this numbers, the markets are bsuiest they can be.
This simply means that load on the system is deadly, internet and processing adding in the PIGGI ness of Esignal and Esignal EXcel interface with its calculations just makes system impossible and unvorkable , I have tried to shut the graphps momentrily on main Esignal machine and run the 5 minute data , meanwhile on another machine( that leaves me unable to watch the market for all that time which is absolutely untannable position as i need to watch the markets for me and for all).
But I was able to rig someting for few times this way.
Today Even this method failed me as the other system would not colect the data( possible that wireless connection was week on that link) Do not know exactly, but this is becoming way problematic.
So, Here is what I will try, for now.
I will get the qqqq and SPX data for 5 minutes for sure, I can do that by hand on another machine without interference to the main Esignal machine.
It is safe becuase it leaves the main machine untouched and operational at the most critical time of the day.
I shall think if I can come up with another solution.
Stay tuned please.
Good Trading All
Thank you Dear John,
Good Trading My Very Dear Friend
MLK day on monday
Boris,
Thanks
old john
Dear Subscriber, Please note the update about market strategy on,
Market Report
Dear Boris,
As a trader who got nailed few times in this down cycle of the usd/ils i read your criticism on Fischer and cant think of an alternative way for him to act.
he has to raise rates in some pace doesn't he ? what's the right one ?
he has to fight hedge funds? believe me i know few of them personally they dont give a shit about anything they have so much power one cant understand... few days ago BOI was entering the market they stood inline to offer him ! i never seen anything like it ... he drives us to the cliff you say.
what can he do? what needs to be done than?
Dear Boris.
just wondering, did your system catch this decline?
если ты правда русский еврей, то ты так же должен понимать этот текст - судя по твоему графику никкея, который сперли банкиры, мы близки или прошли топ.
thks.
Dear Ofir,
Excuse me, but there is time to stop pretending.
Israel, needs/deserves its own currency, like I deserve to be President of CHINA.
The Tradable SHEKEL is JOKE!
And He needs to sto charade and leave and go where he came from and Israel needs to control currency and its destination like CHINA does!
I hope I am as clear as it can be.
On the other hand, please understand if I beleive that he is enjoyoing the fight he cannot win you say( not me). Which to me inidcates an interesant person and or masochist.
I think he maybe an useful idiot who believes he can do it.
Israel is a small country and it is clear, beyond any doubt that it can be overwhelmed by multitrillion dollar flows. Even Yen and Dollar get overwhelmed.
SO, it is time for him to go and it is time for Israel to join some currency group or stop pretending it can have its own
TRADABLE CURRENCY
Israeli tradable currenc is a joke or worse fraud that will cost dearly to israeli people
GOod Trading Dear Ofir
Dear Boris,
I never thought of that solution ....
I'm A-B b.t.w.
Thanks,
A-B
Dear Alex,
Our system did not catch this decline,
NO IT PREDICTED IT.
Our subscribers know( some for one year now) that the initial top will be around January 7th. Now, Id did not have to make this as I go. Our subscribes could plan this all the way from March 6( which was caught in real time, but shifted by 3.5 weeks from YBR to January 7th EXACTLY.
We had confirmations , of course, from SEEFUTURE and others, and EUROPROJECTIONS and out tools do not stop there, we had the WALL, which was never penetraded by
FXI, EWZ, IFN, RSX( BRICs are fallend a while now?).
We had so many confirmations and finetunings I cannot list them here, not the least of which was the PRICE TIME PROJECTIONS OF DIA ( dow jones ETF).
I do read and write RUssian, but have no Russian language package installed on my machines.
I understood clearly all yuo wrote up there Dear Alex.
Hope fully tomorrow you will see the WBR( system of YBR) and how it cauaght exact top on 7th of January( years ago for me and year ago for my subscribers).
GOod Trading Dear Alex
Dear A-B,
Sorry,
I mistook you for
Dear Ofir.
For some strange reason,
Good Trading Dear A-B
Post a Comment