
We defined the Highs in DOW,FTSE, FXI,EWZ , EURO etc. As a WALL( Way before the wall happened!(:- ). That wall has thrown down, hard some of these. Damage has been substantial. Especially for FXI(CHINA), EWZ(BRAZIL), EURO. Now, it seems everybody is piling in Dollar, keeping the USA markets up. EUROBOZOS buying the USA assets. They can get burnt. They are usually the last buyers. This could take time though and meanwhile the markets can continue to levitate for a while.
48 comments:
Boris
thanks
old john
Dear John
ENjoy My Dearest
Friend
Walk
Dear Boris,
Good morning.
Thanks and good trading.
Bert
Dear Bert,
Good Morning
My Very Dear Friend
Good Trading
Emini227
Getting Uploaded
On DotNet
Enjoy
We cannot fault the market
for doing what we though it will do today.
SO, I am sanguine( even though I do not understand what that means(:- )
Good Trading All
Ok, what we thought is that, market is likely to go up today.
Regardless of the shape the move will take
Just a clarification
Boris
Did you get your hour in?
old john
Dear JOhn,
I got my two hours in
It was great.
Nice warm sunny day
at the sea
DId some running, swimming and
then excercises on the Bar.
Felt good.
Health , definitely, is more important than money(:-
Healthy person can make money, unhealthy person is as good as dead
I decided last year, I did not want to die (:-
Good Trading Dear John,
Thanks for keeping me honest
GOod Trading Dearest Friend
Boris
You know my routine, always find time for exercise, clears the mind.
old john
Dear John
It clears more than mind(:-
YOu know that, without me telling you.
It is amazing how fit, all of a sudden, I feel.
Not where I want to be, but infinitely more fit than last year.
Yes, excercise is a cleansing mechanism.
Too bad men even got away from basics of life, Hunting and Resting
Good Trading Dear Friend John
By the way , do you still go fishing?
I know you liked doing that in Chicago area( not in the winter?) with your ( forgot who the kid(s) was ) family kid
GOod Trading Dear John
Good day everyone. time to get more gold /?
Dear Dmitry,
Answer to that question
At Market Report in 5 Minutes
Good Trading
Boris,
Plenty of fishing in arizona. In the city itself, they stock some of the lakes. Also have fished a couple of lakes outside the city. Funny thing though , fishing is much better in winter ( 72 and sunny)
old john
Thank you very much, Boris.
Dear Subscribers
Update on
DotNet
Dear John
Sends another very important link. That is the way it works, see Jeroge Carlin on the front side of this site.
Yes, Sopitalism Our Way
Good Trading Very Deare Friend John
Good Afternoon Dear Boris
Dear Xerxes
Good Afternoon
GOod Trading Dear Friend Xerxes
Update On Gold
On
DotNet
Good Trading Subscribers
Boris
good morning- out for my jog
old john
Dear John,
ENjoy Jogging
GOod Trading Dear Friend
New highs in SPX Dear Boris ...
market, stocks can be sold with
a small risk of new highs in the market today
Some stocks can be sold with a risk smaller than coffee money
(:_
It does not matter new/old highs
what matters is how much risk can you take to make profit
That is all that matters for a short term trader
No way in the world
More than new highs can be risked
Risk only new highs in whatever you sell/sold(:-
Good Trading
I am smiling , it is that Freakin series. No risk!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, you are in
FREE TRADE ZONE
ONly and if SDS comes down to 14.84 you get out of shorts, meanwhile you can/should take some profits , if you large position at about
10:53 ET
ENJOY
What stocks Dear Boris ... I'm gone for a day and now I'm completely out of the loop :-)
Remember, This is a free trade
No risk to it.
Good Tradiang
Any stock
How about Dia,
SPY
How about buy SDS itself.
But for now, Please do not
The no/ow risk point is gone.
I do not like to enter here
If you are in fine!
Good Trading Dear Xerxes
The relic has lost 152 from its high Dear Boris ... A barbaric investment :-)
The Big O hired a 'cybersecurity czar' Dear Boris ... Job 1 I hear is to crack the code for the YBR ... He needs to keep cyberspace clear of antisopitalism :-)
Please do not allow this market to take your short profits today
Breakeven stops please
break even for most people should be around 34.88 SDS
For me it is 24.83
Is Santa Claus a USD bull Dear Boris .... Is the relic just a lump of coal ... Is silver tarnished Dear Boris ...
Cannot Answer, those questions online Dear Xerxes
Welcome to look inside(:-
Just talking out loud Dear Boris .... I'll check inside :-)....
I know,
Thanks Dear Xerxes
Boris
you were right on the money with gld so far-- a couple of cents off
old john
Dear John,
Thanks Very Dear Friend
OK,
I hope that nobody but , extremely well capitalised trader is staying in the market.
The breakeven has been hit
ONLY RICH traders, can risk, additional 5 cents at 34.83. Which is where my breakeven and stop is.
Good Trading Dear Readers and
I hope it is clear to you why I never lose money, becuase I do nor risk much ever.
Good Trading Dear All
Boris
I bet you did not think I watched that stuff
old john
OUT
All OUT
Dear John,
I cannot be surprised,
I know you are very disciplined
and
OBSERVATIVE
You not being on CHICAGO police force is CHICAGOs loss!
Good Trading Dear Friend John
Dear Boris,
Does your update on gold changes your outlook per seefuture?
Thanks dear boris,
Michael
Gold, Dear Michael,
Is now, in its, own cycle, that will last for a while, It may become more subject to seefuture for a while, as it consolidates, but then it will break out of the influence of it seefuture affects OIL more than the gold.
I will answer this question fuller in the body of market report
Good Trading Dear Michael
Post a Comment