Please keep this site open all the time as a back up.BIZSite seems to be not reliable.GooD Trading
I believe we are going for the First DHAP and you know where that is
You may be right, Looks like I sold a little to soon.
ST Dpwm at 718
Dear Waldo, If you made a nice profit, That is OK.Selling soon is a sign of not being a PIGGood Trading
730 is alos a FIBO 50%Good Trading
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Please keep this site open all the time as a back up.
BIZSite seems to be not reliable.
GooD Trading
I believe we are going for the First DHAP and you know where that is
You may be right, Looks like I sold a little to soon.
ST Dpwm at 718
Dear Waldo, If you made a nice profit, That is OK.
Selling soon is a sign of not being a PIG
Good Trading
730 is alos a FIBO 50%
Good Trading
Post a Comment