
Our Asian, Australian and European Friends Enjoy the Attraction Points, Courtesy of our current Generous Subscribers
======== Attraction Points =========
======== Attraction Points =========
4764 4690 4570 4375 SPI 5124 5197 5317 5512
13059 12967 12815 12569 n225 13513 13605 13756 14001
199 198 196 192 k200 206 207 209 213
6352 6321 6270 6187 DAX 6506 6537 6588 6671
3296 3277 3245 3193 ESTX 3392 3411 3443 3495
13059 12967 12815 12569 n225 13513 13605 13756 14001
199 198 196 192 k200 206 207 209 213
6352 6321 6270 6187 DAX 6506 6537 6588 6671
3296 3277 3245 3193 ESTX 3392 3411 3443 3495
=====================================
08:38 ET, Another Small Regress for AntiDollar?
I begin to be afraid that as my prophecy of EUROS going lower comes true, Our European/Asian/Australian Friends start to be little suspicious of my partiality to Dollar and Impartiality to truth. Well, Dear None Americans, I can assure you that I have as much of respect to TRUTH in the investment as I always head. How else could one explain of me being bearish on Dollar for 2 years before March... I rest my case.
2 comments:
hi,BORIS,
please:
-do yiu still espect one more,maybe last ,ANTIDOLLAR rally?
if ''yes'',-what is frame time and
MAXIMUM for EURUSD and for GBPUSD ?
-before you prognosis STOCK MARKET
low in some time in september,-whill that go together with ANTIDOLLAR?
thanks,
valry
Dear Valry,
I do not expect strong AntiDollar Rally any more for a few weeks( by antidollar mostly I mean the Currencies for this discussion).
If GOLD and OIL were to move up, I do not see that hurting the Dollar, but they could hurt stock, market.
So if we have the fall in the FALL ( SEPT/OCT) that would not mean the DOWN for Dollar.
Obviolusly , some rallies will/should happen in Currencies.
But I am talking trend till SEPT/OCT time frame.
Good To hear from you
Good Trading
Post a Comment