Friday, June 17, 2011

Euro Circus goes on, invisible hand in the dark

Dear Reader,
In case you are wondering what is going in Europe regarding Greece, I suggest that you do not break your head too much. Not the first time and not the last time that the market manipulation is attempted, by holding out the issues such as these. Yes, unknown "unknowns" do happen , sometimes, in Money Politics, but If I were you, I would not count on unknowns. Things are pushed here to the benefits of those who know what they are doing.
Cheers
And see our subscriptions, if you would rather watch the money to know politics rather than the other way around(:-

For Subscription to Our TAILORED SERVICES, please make a payment to http://www.paypal.com using my id of bchikvash@aol.com in the amount of $250.

2 comments:

john said...

Thanks Boris- pressure charts cannot be beat

boris said...

Dearest John
Except myself, you know more about
our tools than anybody else.

So, when you say, I listen too(:-