Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Double Hump Coming?
I am stopping my last installment of 5% ( part of 15% additon to my longs from 666) at 764.90 for a profit of almost 100 Points. I do not know or cotrol you positions, but I suggest that you either do the same or stand way down at 689 to defend you longs from that area. I will stay 20% invested after/when this stop comes along
USO/GLD spread is working GREAT, FANTASTIC.
PCRATIO is still (:-ing for BULLS
But could be at a reaction point
772.94 776.94 783.50 791.34 emini 764.06 760.06 753.50 745.50
29.48 29.63 29.88 30.17 qqqq 29.15 29.00 28.75 28.45
403.92 406.00 409.41 413.49 rut 399.30 397.22 393.81 389.65
775.68 779.10 784.71 791.41 spx 768.08 764.66 759.06 752.22
98.34 98.41 98.53 98.66 jpy 98.41 98.48 98.60 98.74
OK, Official Now, we got about 80 points on the average on this move with our 15% extra purchase at 666 area on 9th of March. Now, we are not overleveraging and we are not piramiding, did you notice that Dear Reader. And Yes that is how we collected 300% on GOLD/OIL ratio and are now about 40% ahead the other way around. No leveraging ha!
dear boris I am stunned by your calls again. You told me to sell my dollars when the buck hit 4.25 per shekel -unbelievable it touch 4.25 and retrace to 4.07 !you told euro will bounce in the following days - take a look on euro now you told last week, good opportunity to buy more swissy - take a look on swissy now There is no doubt - you are Bernnenky's friend otherwise it's hard for me to understand how you do it every time again :-)AMAZING !!!!!
3/18/2009 3:11 PM
What Dear Sharon Is refereeing there about SWISSY is the statement I made after the big brouhaha, in the press how SWISS were going to take the SWISS FRANK down to ZERO if need be. Oh Yes, and I am CHINESE PRESIDENT, but I did say this ( look it up).
"I view this move by SWISS as the GIFT to add to my SWISSY POSITIONS."