Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dollar Under Attack

Dear Readers , Subscriber, Dollar is under attack from all sides of ANTIDOLLAR world, and that includes ENERGY,GOLD,JPY,SWISSY,EURO etc, even the STOCK MARKET. Has Everybody figured by now that All the O MAMA spending will make our Dollar Worthless, eventually. Remember, I am not changing my forecast about higher Dollar in March/May, this is just a preview of what the Hell will look like after that.
I would like to add that, hopefully nobody is without the CORE GOLD holdings at this point. Remember, we never said you wait for "best time" to buy the CORE GOLD holdings. Those whould be there all the times in your life. And if it is not there you should have been accumulating it these 6 months at least.

08:52 ET, Is there a subscriber here that did not receive the MDS update Picture today?

7 comments:

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Hello dear Boris...

Thank you for the great expainations...

I'm getting concerned that obamastan spending plans will 'short-circuit' the graph work you created and send the buck into a premature death spiral...You know how some untreated infections can spread like wildfire, devouring the host.....

But if you recommend waiting, I will :-)

xerxes

boris said...

Dear Xerxes,
I am just giving you facats.
It is you decision to act now or later. Remember, we are much better off than selling dollar at 71!. Now if it makes a difference for you between 85 and 89-91 you will decide. I can only tell you what the possibilities are to the best of ability.

Good Trading and Thanks Dear Friend Xerxes

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Thank you again Boris.....

I was just looking at the EurUsd daily chart and it appears to me that the euro has risen to the top of the congestion zone that it has been inside of for a while. It looks like a nice short here with a tight stop...

My problem here is that I'm nervous holding bucks when yesterdays WSJ had an article about the Fed that suggests that our future will give a whole new meaning to the slang term 'benjamins'... "Fed Weighs Debt Sales of Its Own"

You help m keep it together :)

xerxes

boris said...

Dear Xerxes,
The KEY is


Why read the newspaper that reports past, when we can all read the newspaper that reports the future.

I mean that, no big deal here.
WSJ does not think its job is to tell you what "will be". It's job is what "was".

Good Trading

bob said...

Boris,
I did not receive picture of MDS, only the subject comment. the Psite has MDS dated 11/9

boris said...

Dear Bob, I will place it on psite
Just give me couple minutes

Good Trading

boris said...

Ok, Dear Bob.
It is on psite now

Good Trading