Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanks For Being With US




boris said...As Dear Dave told us the other day... Are not we lucky to be reading the WALL STREET JOURNAL of TOMORROW?
boris said...Dear Readers, Subscribers,Actually , I think Dave was little too modest, cause we had the WSJ of Tomorrow four over 3 months now and I had it for over one YEAR!
So, would you like to be reading WSJ of tomorrow or next month or next YEAR?
OK you need to subscribe to one of these:

1) SEEFUTURE one year ahead $1000
2) SEEFUTURE 3 months ahead $250
3) Tailored Service $250/quarter, includes SEEFUTURE

Do you also want to be getting the market outlook every day before market opens( So far , most of those have been right and/or close to the money, which is amazing to me, myself), thenJust call up the guys/girls at http://www.paypal.com/ and give them my id bchikvash@aol.com along the payment and we will give you the best service on the planet(:-Just for the heck of it see my prediction Of this Today's Market and then compare to what actually happened.

I used to dream for somebody to tell me those things. Never found a single person that could( secret between me and you , I paid with more expensive and more absolute Dollars in last 35 year than I charge, but, alas, it did not happen). Honest!

Today's market prediction, was public today and, you are the judge how well did it work. Well, Market outlook does not , repeat, does not predict price levels even though I can make a comment about that inside the outlook. So, the timing of our outlook has turned out to be almost incredible, especially in the second half of the day and the amplitudes have offered enormous amount of money to be made in a single day. Hallelujah!

20 comments:

Vin said...

Splendidly! Thanks, Boris. I hope that you can get some well-deserved rest this weekend. :)

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris, I sent you an email. waldo

boris said...

Dear Vin,
Thanks,
Scary ha(:-

Thanks for well wishing.
Good Trading My Dear Friend

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Have not received yet,
Thanks My Dear Friend
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Which Boat did you put your email to me(:- Joking, of course.

I did not get it. Did you see return email or something.

I should have had it by now if address was correct bchikvash@aol.com

Good Trading My Dear Friend

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

let me try again. waldo

John said...

Boris,

thanx

old john

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

John, don't drink to much this weekend.ha ha. I am taking a load of toys and books down to my home town this weekend for needy children again. Cannot do as much this year as last year but I have to do something. Boris, I sent it again. waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
Got it thanks

GOod Trading

John said...

Waldo,

Had 2 glasses of the 07 last night . It was fantastic.
Taking the wife to the bowling for the handicap kids tomorrow afternoon. She is a big time bowler- 181 average- not bad for a 60 yrs old. Then out to dinner with a neighbor- they are moving to Florida.

once again- thanx for the bottle

old john-- Do you have red feet?:)

Vin said...

Boris, I was just reviewing YBR, and it is *scary*. It's kind of hard for me to pinpoint the dates exactly, but it looks approximately spot on through today (mid-month).

John said...

Vin,

Scary?

old john

Vin said...

Sorry, John. I didn't mean to spook you or anyone. I was using "scary" in a playful manner. YBR has modeled the directions of this mid-November pullback with astounding precision.

John said...

Vin,

Do not apologize, I was just having a little fun.

A little levity.

old john

Aboot-Bull said...

Dear Boris,

Did due to the last trading day the probability to see 777 increased ?

A-b

boris said...

Dear A-B,
We came 30+ points close to the 777 and 777 is probably just as good as 787 so we have already come close 20 points to that. We are having a grinding bottom, in my opinion.

I have never seen a 50% decline without at least 20-30% rally , so there... I just keep adding to my asset allocation. I do not see any problem with stocks that pay me 7% even if they go down a bit!!!!!!!!

Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

good morning

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Good Morning to you
My Dear Freind
GOod Trading

John said...

Boris

good morning

old john

boris said...

Dear Jphn,
Good Morning to you

My Dear Friend