Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Thanks For Being With Us

AP Three TimeFrame OVERLAP ANYBODY?


"My expecation is a struggle all the way, with some pops here and there, but a weeker close. Especially any lows aftre 14:30 would not do any good to the market."

The above is what I said publically this morning! Did not expect this truly ugly day, but did expect a bad day today.

boris said...As Dear Dave told us the other day... Are not we lucky to be reading the WALL STREET JOURNAL of TOMORROW!
boris said...Dear Readers, Subscribers,Actually , I think Dave was little too modest, cause we had the WSJ of Tomorrow four over 3 months now and I had it for over one YEAR!
So, would you like to be reading WSJ of tomorrow or next month or next YEAR?
OK you need to subscribe to one of these:
1) SEEFUTURE for one year $1000
2) SEEFUTURE for 3 months $250
3) Tailored Service $250/quarter, includes SEEFUTURE

Do you also want to be getting the market outlook every day before market opens( So far , most of those have been right and/or close to the money, which is amazing to me, myself), then

Just call up the guys/girls at http://www.paypal.com/ and give them my id bchikvash@aol.com along the payment and we will give you the best service on the planet(:-
09:15 ET, I see todays markets at best undecided , sideaways entire day, up and down within 18 point range or it could be worse , which is down. I am not sure what is positive to hang on here and we do need to go down ( someday ) to generate that buy pressure. So, at best sideways and at worst down. And Remember I could be wrong. Watch carefully, no new lows after 14:30 or we could slide badly again. Closing hour could actually turn out to be positive from days lows. If something changes , I will convey it here

8 comments:

John said...

Boris,

good morning. I see that dates you gave are coming into play almost perfectly.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Looks like it ha?

Now Let us watch the next one

Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

Yes, I will pay strict attention to the next one. Is is possible that the next one will actually hit that low AP you mentioned?

thanx

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
If it will that would be something to watch indeed?

Like DECCENIAL And Daily Overlap,

Would be astonishing to see! HUH
I doubt though. I do not give high probability of getting there on this move. But Possible, Absolutely even probable with 35% probability, I would say

Good Traidng

John said...

Boris,
thanx

old john

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Have the robots changed status? Thanks for your dedication! Chronictown.....

boris said...

Dear Chronictown,
Thanks for reminding me, The sister changed her mind again is on the BUY. I do not trust her in this juncture. She is changing her mind too fast. Maybe she is correct.
Others remain on SELL.

Good Trading

lagscrew said...

Im showing sell--unless this is a powerful up to be.