Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanks For Being With Us







boris said...As Dear Dave told us the other day... Are not we lucky to be reading the WALL STREET JOURNAL of TOMORROW?
boris said...Dear Readers, Subscribers,Actually , I think Dave was little too modest, cause we had the WSJ of Tomorrow four over 3 months now and I had it for over one YEAR!

So, would you like to be reading WSJ of tomorrow or next month or next YEAR? OK you need to subscribe to one of these:
1) SEEFUTURE one year ahead $1000
2) SEEFUTURE 3 months ahead $250
3) Tailored Service $250/quarter, includes SEEFUTURE

Do you also want to be getting the market outlook every day before market opens( So far , most of those have been right and/or close to the money, which is amazing to me, myself), then
Just call up the guys/girls at http://www.paypal.com/ and give them my id bchikvash@aol.com along the payment and we will give you the best service on the planet(:-

Just for the heck of it see my prediction Of this Monday's Market and then compare to what actually happened. I used to dream for somebody to tell me those things. Never found a single person that could( secret between me and you , I paid with more expensive and more absolute Dollars in last 35 year than I charge, but, alas, it did not happen). Honest!

21 comments:

xerxes said...

Good evening dear Boris....

Watching USDCHF and noticed it just made a new high with bids up to 1.1825....So is it a false or real breakout from its ascending triangle....You know :-)

daveo said...

xerxes, just bounced off the first daily low ap on the sff. There's a narrower range there. I'm having trouble getting the fibo's right from 06 to present, at least on the 1.12 #. On reflection, got within 3 pips on the 2nd daily low AP and rocketed up. Rats, was busy doing something. Boris is amazing. Do you find triangles to be continuation patterns ?

Daveo

boris said...

Dear Dave, Xerxes,
IT is actually High of 2005 1.32
and low of 07 at 97.

The FIBO is exactly at 1.1895
If we were to keep making new lows in CHF after 16th Nov, That would cause me to think that CHF is even weake than I think, but that is not the case so far.

It still would not change my mind about SWISSY in longer term. I am a SWISSY buyer Period.

Good Trading

daveo said...

Dear Boris, thanks, I've been working with some longer term charts and couldn't get it right. Daveo

John said...

Boris

good morning

old john

boris said...

Good Morning Dear John
GOod Trading

John said...

Boris,

USO is going to get close to the number you mentioned.

old john

gorli said...

good morning boris. the daily update is still old, even on the Psite! can you please update?
gorli

boris said...

Dear Gorli,
The only thing old seems to be XAU/XAG/XJO

I will try update them here on the site.

Just give me few minutes

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
Is it because OIL is down today?

Good Tradng

John said...

Boris,

Yes- I will be looking at the number for an entry point.

old john

boris said...

Dear Gorli,
Thanks for noting the error
I have placed corrected items on this site.
Thanks My Dear Friend
Good Trading

daveo said...

Dear Boris, I noticed the emailed XL file as dated 11/4, psite has 11/10, I take it that only the #s that change are updated ? Daveo

boris said...

Dear Dave,
Excell file on Psite is
from 11/11/2008

It is new.

ONly couple things in it ar not uptodate and that is corrected on the screen here at this post.

Good Trading Dear Dave

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

Today's AP suggests an up day based on the first ES high AP .... Am I reading this right?

Thanks

Arun

boris said...

Dear Arun,
I hope , I have send you as a beginning matterial the doc

AttractionPointUsage.txt

It does not mention that APs by themselves indicate where market should go.

THey do show where market could go and that and possible turn from. That though depends on many things and we try to help you there with our market outlook, which we will soon publish for today.
Stay tuned and please reread well the document mentioned above.

If for some reasoen, you do not have it, email me, please.

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

I do not have AttractionPointUsage.txt . Sent mail to you.

Thanks,

Arun

boris said...

Dear Subscribers,
We placed the market outlook on Psite
Good Trading

daveo said...

Anyone, is the bond market open today ??? Does anybody have a link to trading hours ? Thanks, Daveo

Vishal said...

Bond Market closed for Veterans Day

Cheers

daveo said...

vishal, I had heard that, wasn't sure, that could make for a wild day......what's normal anymore ?
Daveo