Saturday, November 08, 2008

Thanks For Being With US







boris said...As Dear Dave told us the other day... Are not we lucky to be reading the WALL STREET JOURNAL of TOMORROW!





boris said...Dear Readers, Subscribers,Actually , I think Dave was little too modest, cause we had the WSJ of Tomorrow four over 3 months now and I had it for over one YEAR!





So, would you like to be reading WSJ of tomorrow or next month or next YEAR?OK you need to subscribe to one of these:





1) SEEFUTURE one year ahead $1000





2) SEEFUTURE 3 months ahead $250





3) Tailored Service $250/quarter, includes SEEFUTURE





Do you also want to be getting the market outlook every day before market opens( So far , most of those have been right and/or close to the money, which is amazing to me, myself), then





Just call up the guys/girls at http://www.paypal.com/ and give them my id bchikvash@aol.com along the payment and we will give you the best service on the planet(:-





Just for the heck of it see my prediction Of this Fridays Market and then compare to what actually happened. I used to dream for somebody to tell me those things. Never found a single person that could( secret between me and you , I paid with more expensive and more absolute Dollars in last 35 year than I charge, but, alas, it did not happen). Honest!





02:19 ET 11/09/2008, Shaker Info Just went out to subscribers. Would you like to know how many new stocks have reached 'AST' at the stardom status this week?





Ok here is shocker, list of New Stocks At the Gate Of Stardom According to Dates.





12 comments:

Vishal said...

Dear Boris, I see a lot of comments about YBR and WBR. What picture are they referring to ? Did you send something in email, maybe I missed it.

Cheers.

boris said...

Dear Vishal
SPXFUTURE chart is your YBR and WBR
There is nothing new in that.

It has been fixed for over 1.5 years now.

Sometimes I show it overlap ths stock market, but that is it

It is as OLD as this BLOG olmost(:-
And it is relevant!!!

Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

good morning

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Good Morning to you
My Dear Friend

John said...

Boris,

good morning

old john

John said...

Boris,

When you get a chance, would you please send me USO number again? Long story but computer went to never, never land

thanx

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Good Morning

Psite has exact copy of the email.

Good Trading Dear John

John said...

Boris

got it

thanx

old john

ARAK said...

Boris,

Received today's email, but no XLS attachment. Can you please resend?

Thanks,

Arun

boris said...

Dear Arak,
If for some reason did not get the EXCEl files
please visit PSITE
It hsas the numbers

I will try to resend later If I can, but can not guarantee the delivery

Good Trading

John said...

Boris



good morning

boris said...

Dear John,
Very Good Morning to you
My Dear Friend.