Monday, November 03, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints) COMING UP

Dear Subscribers, there is today's market outline forecast at Psite. Dear Readers Good morning to the start of new, ELECTION , week. One set of SOPITALIST shift finishes the job and another bunch is brought in(to steal money takes new people and methdos all the time!. Hallelujah! Nothing good can ever come from these people(:-

09:40 ET, Please see the slight modification to our day's outline at Psite


32.76 32.65 32.50 32.30 qqqq
33.18 33.28 33.44 33.65

967 965 961 956 spx
978 981 985 990

954.87 948.02 936.88 923.09 es
983.78 990.63 1001.73 1015.56


98.466 98.296 98.020 97.678 jpy
99.184 99.354 99.629 99.973


728.79 726.24 722.10 716.96 xau
737.01 739.56 743.69 748.84

10:32 ET, Another quick update on market moves today at Psite

boris said...
Dear Subscribers,So, the OIL has dropped again , this time to under 64.They said demand for oil is down.is that "OIL"?The SEEFUTURE DOCUMENT MUST SURELY HAVE KNOWN WHAT THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY WILL SAY!HALLELUJAH!Good Trading
boris said...
As Dear Dave told us the other day.Are not we lucky to be reading the WALL STREET JOURNAL of TOMORROW!Good Trading
boris said...
Dear Readers, Subscribers,Actually , I think Dave was little too modest, cause we had the WSJ of Tomorrow four over 3 months now and I had it for over one YEAR!Good Trading


So, would you like to be reading WSJ of tomorrow or next month or next YEAR?
OK you need to subscribe to one of these:

1) SEEFUTURE for one year $1000
2) SEEFUTURE for 3 months $250
3) Tailored Service $250/quarter, includes SEEFUTURE

Just call up the guys/girls at http://www.paypal.com/ and give them my id bchikvash@aol.com along the payment and we will give you the best service on the planet(:-
Good Trading

Note: not to get confused about my YEN statements, all you have to do is put YEN in the search box up left corner and you will see my comments about YEN from couple days ago. This statment was not hidden from general public, cause I wanted them to know that I was wrong(:-
about some of my calls , in short term(:-

30 comments:

John said...

Boris

good morning

thanx

old john

boris said...

Dear John
Good MOrning
Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Good morning Boris and all, manufacturing is at the 1982 levels. Numbers came out at 10:00. Puppet masters are doing everything they can to hold this market up today and tomorrow. waldo

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
VEry good morning to you my Dear Friend
Good Trading

lagscrew said...

keep an eye on 10yr % rates of over 4 %

lagscrew said...

need to keep 41 rep. seats in senate--or down she goes

John said...

Lagscrew,

I agree with you about the senate, but one thing that everyone really overlooks. He is a product of one of the most corrupt political systems in the country. Just like them all, he will be bought and paid for.

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

John if you are talking about obama I sure hope you are wrong. This country needs an honest leader if there is such a person. waldo.

John said...

Waldo,

I am talking about him. He is a Chicago Politician. Enough said

old john

lagscrew said...

Waldo

dont let his smooth talk fool you---at this point I am mad at every politician. You have to remember the democrates also were involved big a few yrs ago and created the Freddy and Fanny problems. Its just not Bush -the media spins it that way. Its the bigger power around the world that controls our politicians. They are all puppits

boris said...

AMEN!
To all of you.

Dear Waldo(:-
Are you listening my Dearest Friend.

If you think there is such a thing like a HONEST POLITITIAN, I have this bridge in BROOKLYN NY to sell you (:-

I am sure you know you statment is just a wishful thinking ( which we all have)

Good Trading

ARAK said...

Boris,

I'll show you an honest politician. My dad. Too bad he made a big fortune into a small one in the process. Unfortunately I don't have a rich grandfather like he did. I had to talk him into retirement so that he would be left with a small bit of his inherited fortune.

boris said...

Dear Arak,
You dad is/was not a polititian
He is ANTI-SOPITALIST, we want him here(:- with us instantly.

Love the man tell him, I do, we do.
He did not have to make terrible contribution to that miserable post, but god bless him.

Thanks for bringing him up.

Good Trading

D said...

ISEE is over the top...

lagscrew said...

d

I cant see anything on my source today but on another blog it said 240 on ISEE ????

D said...

Yea, when I saw it last it was at 169 and trending up...I went back and they had taken down everything for the day.

:(

boris said...

Dear Readers,
Is everybody asleep by now or what?

Good Trading

Vin said...

good napping. :)

D said...

Boris,

I have noticed that everywhere... Trying to remember the last time it was this quiet and what the market did next.

If anyone has anything to add on that I am curious.

:)

boris said...

Dear D,
I believe that the market is in suspence( or made to be so ) towards the elections. Then after election they will give market the push and justify whatever diretion(:-

Good trading

lagscrew said...

sold 1/2 shorts

boris said...

Dear Subscribers,
I hope we all remember my comments about YEN and two scenarios.

One of them was a sideways and then BOOM , well we are sideways now for 5 days or so!

Ok , you figure the BOOM is coming one way or the other.

I hope we have correctly figured out which way!

Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

Dates you gave are getting closer.

thanx

old john

boris said...

Yes, Dear JOhn, The dates are getting closer too

GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Subscribers,
So, the OIL has dropeed again , this time to under 64.

They said demand for oil is down.

is that "OIL"?

The SEEFUTURE DOCUMENT MUST SURELY HAVE KNOWN WHAT THE DEPERATMENT OF ENERGY WILL SAY!

HALLELUJAH!

Good Trading

boris said...

As Dear Dave
told us the other day.
Are not we lucky to ber reading the WALL STREET JOURNAL of TOMORROW!

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Readers, Subscribers,
Actually , I think Dave was little too modest, cause we had the WSJ of Tomorrow four over 3 months now and I had it for over one YEAR!

Good Trading

Vishal said...

Dear Boris and all,

look at tall the stem cell stocks today.....I should heed my own advice.

cheers

Hopper said...

Hi Boris,
still here, mostly siting as an investor. but keeping up.

boris said...

Dear Hopper, Dear Vishal
Good To hear from you and your comments.

Good Trading to both of you