Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What Kind Of A Retest, YBR Knows?

So, If I was a betting man, As if we all are not made as such by our SOPITALIST GOV, what kind of RETEST is more likely. Maybe even a kind that we do not see here, at least, in terms of the retest taking longer? That possibility is not shown here, but it is out there is not it? YBR certainly says so. If his majesty YBR is right then, we could have a longer, EQUAL or BREAKING retest? Frankly I do not know. That is why Xerxes told me that he knows I am not GOD! But, frankly My Dear Friends, I do not have anything better than YBR myself and it has been so predictive. Do I want to argue with YBR, on what grounds? Frankly have no way to fight what YBR says. But we do have tools to dynamically adjust ourselves , the current, best YBR can give us and that is what we will have to do. Now, if you state this differently and put the GAN on my forehead then I would say, we could end up within 2% from the Oct Low on either side ( SHALLOW/BREAK) Divide and it could indeed be longer test than the ones we see on this chart. Like... I will send you my best guesstimate for the retest low. We got time, so do not hurry me, please(:- . Just remember , I could be mistaken. The more I say more faulty I could turn out and more somebody can fall into the trap that would not be there if the dynamics was followed, but this is a risk and responsibility I have been send for to this earth to take with my subscribers and then they can either love or condemn me for it. I am ready either way. Just give few days to send the (G)estimate

13 comments:

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Good morning Boris, what a sad day for your family on this blog to read what you just posted. I understand you are needing something easier than what you are doing today. I wish you the best. waldo.

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
I will never leave my Dearest Friends , such as you without contact to me.

Rest assured.

I will develop technology to serve your technical needs and

Then I will search another technology to steal time from SOPITALISTS that I can spend with YOU and JOHN and SHARON, and BLAINE and XERXES and REINHARD and SUSANE and KAREN and TINA and DAMIEN and FORD ... Please excuse me if I forgot to mention your name. ANd others.

I just need to regroup.

I must or we will all lose.

The worst looser would be you , as like a CPU(computer) that thinks more what to do and then does it(:-

You do not want me in this state. I am less than useful to you too.

Good Trading

I will never lose true friends

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Good morning.
I read that you will be sending out a new seefuture chart soon. Will there be another glimpse at the YBR too? The more good indicators we can use, the better:-)!
Thanks for your great work at this site.
Good trading and good day.

Bert

boris said...

Dear Bert,
First, my sincere apologies to have not enumerated your name.

That shows that my brain cells are not funtioning well(:-, reason why you do not wnat me in this state.

REPORTS would be the easiest way for me to keep with the current and future subscribers as they will/should require much less contact and people using them are more of IT/LONG term oriented. Together with complete automation of AP production, that could serve as a model of maintining the contact with this wonderful bunch of people called ANTISOPITALIS subscribers.

SO, YBR will come out only close to the Date when the current one expires.
Current subscribers through May will receive it free of additional charge.

Good Trading

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
No apology necessary, I always feel the love:-)!
I am glad to hear, and I am sure that Shota would be proud too, about your plans for some possible reports in the future. Still, please make sure that you look after yourself, dear friend.
As for the YBR, my turn for the apology. I was looking at the chart that you showed that ended in early October. If I understand right, the chart with the 2002/2003 x-axis is the one we are using. The dates are the same, but the years are 2007/2008. Is that right?
Thanks again and have a great day.

Bert

boris said...

Dear Bert,
It is all the same.
THe one with 2003 is just shifted long way out ( 5 years)
versus later ones being shifted 3-12 months.

But they are all the same

Good Trading

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Thanks. Pretty sure I knew that at some point, but it shows you where my brain is at these days too:-).
Good trading from your well-fed-on-Thanksgiving-Canadian friend.

Bert

John said...

Boris,

good morning, sad day

old john

boris said...

Dear Bert,
At least you ate(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
Good Morning My Dearest Friend.

Good Week and GOod Year to you.
In YOM KIPPUR , we say "MAY GOD WRITE GOOD THINGS FOR YOU THIS YEAR" it is a bastardised translation from HEBEREW.

Now you are HEBREW, but ware all HUMANS and this blessing can not hurt anybody.

May HE YOUR GOD, write the good things for you in his BOOK for this year.

Good Trading

D said...

half the reason i read this blog everyday is just for boris' rants!

:)

ditto the sad day sentiment...

boris said...

Dear D,
another aplogy I owe,
Forgot you name and Greenies name.

He does not aruge with me any more and I hate this.

I am losing edge. No training, how can i fight next time(:-

My best wishes to his father.

Good Trading

D said...

no apology necessary my friend!