Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

Please come to mains site. No email will make it reasonably

To protect all of us. Plese just send me an email and then tell me here
that you did. I really , really appreciate
BAD COMMUNICATIONS, this was in regard to the CURRENCY statements in the blog, Nothing to do with any other security, sorry
Thanks and Good Trading

1139.9 1133.6 1123.5 1110.9 es
1166.3 1172.5 1182.6 1195.3

105.716 105.596 105.401 105.160 jpy
106.223 106.343 106.537 106.780

38.28 38.07 37.73 37.31 qqqq
39.17 39.38 39.72 40.14

1.395 1.394 1.391 1.387 eur
1.405 1.407 1.411

1137 1131 1122 1110 spx
1162 1167 1177 1189

I would like very much to convey this to all. I do not change my opinion, especially on intermediate trends daily. It is unproductive to ask question , if I still think the same thing , what I said yesterday, especially if the security moved less than 0.4 % from the top or bottom. I will and/have told you instantly when my opinions change. Until then curiosity is fine and if still there is a question, please send an email to me with the question and let me know on the site that you did so not naming the subject ( GOLD, CURRENCY OIL or MDS status) other stock market question are free on the blog. Thanks a lot for cooperation from SUBSCRIBERS.
The bigger problem , from unproductive is that Subscribers may broadcast data, that damage themselves and other subscribers.

UNFORTUNATELY WITH POPULARITY COMES THE SPY MACHINE. TRADERS HAVE INTELLIGENT BOTS DESIGNED TO SCAN THE BLOGS FOR THIS TYPE INFORMATION. I CAN NOT TELL YOU WHAT I HAVE, BUT I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. AND AS MY NAME BECAME NAME HAS A RECOGNITION OF A GOOD FORECASTER AND HAVING FOLLOWERS, I AND MY SUBSCRIBERS ARE BECOMING A FAIR GAME. DO NOT HELP ANYBODY. NO TRANSFER OF PASSWORDS OR INFORMATION PLEASE. AND INTELLIGENT OUT OF SIGHT QUESTIONS. THANK YOU.

28 comments:

John said...

Boris,

Just sent you an email

old john

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Me too :-)
Tina

boris said...

Later data collection time

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Sent my email.
Ralph

Wanderer said...

Dear boris,
Good morning.
Email sent.
Good trading.

Bert

Tooltime said...

Just sent the email

JW said...

Dear Boris, Email sent. J

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Saxobank says that short USD deposits earn 6.6%

USD 6.605 6.605 6.515 6.375

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

That was me...xerxes

boris said...

Dear Xerxes
Can you put the URl

If you can?

Good Trading My Dear Friend

daveo said...

Boris, just sent email from work. Daveo

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

http://www.saxobank.com/?id=824&Lan=EN&Au=2&Grp=6

saxo requires registration...it's free.....

xerxes

Jason said...

Sent e-mail

Jason

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Good morning, for some unknown reason the fed's withdrew 20 billion from the banks overnight. waldo

lagscrew said...

sold slv 12.37 vs 12--had to lighten up some on pm's here

lagscrew said...

there goes slv--was afraid of that--got to go--see you all tomorrow

boris said...

Dear Lag,
See you
Thanks
Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

OK

old john

John said...

Boris,

Cannot be too careful..

I know

old john

boris said...

Dear JOhn,
YOu mostly play stocks and that too indexes.
These are huge volumes and NO FREAKS there for the most part.

GOLD TRADERS and CURRENCY TRADERS are UGLIEST BARRACUDAS YOU CAN IMAGINE. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEM INFO(:-, ABOUT YOUR POSITIONS. WHEN YOU WORRY ABOUT SOMTHING THEY KNOW.

TRUST ME

GOod Trading

boris said...

DID YOU SEE ALL
10-20% moves on a daily bases?

This is a freak market.

That is what it is

Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

I understand, in my previous profession I was very cautious and all of those that worked for me were also cautious.

old john

John said...

Boris,

In fact, one of the undercovers that used to work for me was shot and killed Sunday.


old john

tim9lives said...

Thanks for the info about the Blog search game these bastards have been playing on us.
I always suspected this was the case,,,,and my friend you have confirmed,,, as I was wondering if i am just maybe paranoid.
Good to know I am not :) and once again,,good advice
Thanks Boris- Tim

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Could this be because of the whipsaws today. I am starting to get sea sick. waldo.

boris said...

Dear Tim,
Every since the computer/internet invention.( Too bad I used internet and helped advanced before it was called internet. The name was DARPA.)

I have been designing spy crawlers that collect most of info you see me bring you. Without it I would be dead and so would my subcsribers( which I would have none)

(:-

I know how the games are played.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
THose are my words for last two years. See Sick.

SOpitatlists are spiking the markets to disorient us.

Think how much money was lost in anticipating the stinking plans that they are devising to "save us from ourselves" and releave us from all the money worries, as we have nothing left by the time they are done with us.

More they lost in the crisis more vilent they will become in collecting it one way or the other and the easiest way to do it is to toss general public into panic and they will lose for sure. No matter what they do.
Either directly or purchasing power wise ( in safe CDs(:- )
Good Trading

boris said...

SEA SICK , of course

(:-

GOod Trading