Friday, October 31, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints) COMING UP

Dear Readers, Subscribers, Today will be the last day Will publish the market outlook before market opens. The information will still be published, but only on Psite (Protected, Subscriber accessed site).

We may from time to time, provide a glimpse again into this valuable service, for free, but not daily for sure.

Ok, so today is looking like a V(inverted) shaped day, where market has a chance to rise into 11-14 ET time frame and make the bases at the open and close. If I had to narrow down the top it would come out around 12:00 ET. Enjoy


937 932 923 913 $spx
959 965 973 984

31.65 31.36 30.89 30.31 qqqq
32.88 33.17 33.63 34.22

933.29 926.79 916.22 903.13 es
960.72 967.22 977.75 990.88


97.76 97.53 97.16 96.69 jpy
98.73 98.96 99.33 99.80


730.72 726.32 719.16 710.30 xau
744.88 749.28 756.41 765.30


boris said...
OK Dear Readers,I knew from the get go that it was difficult to figure out the top of the Inverted V thus the wide range of 11-14. Well guess of the 12:00 ET as a center of the V was obviously incorrect, that is why my suggestion was to take 1/2 of the profits and trail the rest. Now it remains to see if the top will indeed end up to be no later than 14:00 ET.
PLEASE NOTE the 12:00 top was at 3rd IHAP and top at 13:40 ET ( few minutes ago) was at around 4th IHAP!
10/31/2008 1:40 PM
boris said...
Dear Readers,I have been wrong before ( in short term JPY trading crashet), but the 10 point correction in last 5 days can certain be qualified as a mini "chrashet" and it coincided with the rising market. So, you may say I was vindicated after a big runup in JPY, which I expected only after the "crashet". Now, the question is? Are we in the crashet that will turn into crash in next 2-3 days? which may be able to carry this market even higher.To that I would say, that the probability exists for that. Definitely. It could take one of the two shapes. Some more strength in YEN and then 5-7 days of decline or no strength(almost) in YEN and decline within next 3-5 days ( of another 5-10 points).I am not entirely sure about which of these ( if at all) will play out, but I see the parts of what I was predicting all along in place.So, we shall see.
Good Trading
10/31/2008 1:46 PM

15:00 ET, Ok it is hard to see the real V shape and it is hard to see even half V shape to come out of todays market after 14:00 ET. The truth as you all know is that my daily forecasts do not really predict the prices, just a shape of prices and that still may prove to be a token Inverted V. I should perhaps make that clear every time I put the forecast out as people may not remember the caveats that go with these forecasts. Essentially we could consider today as V (inverted) if the price at the close are lower than 14:00, the last time for the market top to have happened. Now, that may still happen and leave me correct(:- ! ... All the way!

If you like to trade like this(at the continuum of price and time), with APoints and Timing, just apply to http://www.paypal.com with my id bchikvash@aol.com and give them $250/quarter for Tailored Service. Thanks

29 comments:

lagscrew said...

Good mornin Boris and all

Im showing this is a top--time to short

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks and Good Trading to you.

boris said...

Dear Subscriber,
So far so good. ES mini deficit halved since open.
If long trail the stops and be happy. Do not give profits back(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

OK, let the profits run. Please, raise your profits to , at least, nice restaurant out this weekend with your significant other(:-

Learning to be politically correct(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

By the way ES mini erased 1300 pionts from the open low

GOod Trading

Vin said...

Morning Boris. It may take me the rest of my life, but I will some day find a weak approximation of your impressive data analysis on my own. :)

Excellent call.

boris said...

Dear Vin,
It took me forever,
I hope it will not take you that much. It does not take genious just observative person. I had too many, good distractions in my life, so I really was not serious about markets even as I invest for over 30 years now(:-

Nobody should take that long(:-

GOod Trading

Vin said...

I will have to take forever out of respect for all of the advice these past couple of months. :)

This inverted V is really showing some oomph. We probably have to get to the fourth IHAP (977 ES) before shorts start covering in mass. These aren't likely, right?

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

The US$ index just completed a 61.8% retracement of the down move from the top. Do you think if it resumes it move lower in the short term the market will move down with it as per your market timing forcast for today?

Thank you,
Ralph

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

I forgot to add that we appear to be going lower now from the second IHAP.

Ralph

boris said...

Dear Ralph,
I would not put the correlation between the two, but so far I stand with my forecast for today.
As a trader, all that remains is to trail the stops and let the market go where it wants. I would take at least 1/5 profits around here

Good Trading

boris said...

I meant I would take
1/2=0.5 profits

SOrry Dear Ralph and Readers

Good Trading

boris said...

OK Dear Readers,
I knew from the getgo that it was difficult to figure out the top of the Inverted V thus the wide range of 11-14. Well guess of the 12:00 ET as a center of the V was obviously incorrect, that is why my suggestion was to take 1/2 of the profits and trail the rest. Now it remains to see if the top will indded end up to be no later than 14:00 ET,

Good Trading


PLEASE NOTE the 12:00 top was at 3rd IHAP and top at 13:40 ET ( few minutes ago) was at around 4th IHAP!

boris said...

Dear Readers,
I have been wrong before ( in short term JPY trading crashet), but the 10 point correction in last 5 days can certain be qualified as a mini "chrashet" and it coincided with the rising market. So, you may say I was windicated after a big runup in JPY, which I expected only after the "crashet". Now, the question is? Are we in the crashet that will turn into crash in next 2-3 days? which may be able to carry this market even higher.

To that I would say, that the probability exists for that. Definitely. It could take on of the two shapes. Some more strenght in YEN and then 5-7 days of decline or no strenght(alomst) in YEN and decline within next 3-5 days ( of another 5-10 points).

I am not entirely sure about the which of these ( if at all) will play out, but I see the parts of what I was predicting all along in place.

So, we shall see.
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Readers, this market looks like, to be working hard, to prove me correct.

All the power to it!
GOod Trading

Vin said...

Boris

:-D

boris said...

Dear Vin,
I do not want this...

I can not handle this.

What happens when I am worng.

I cannot/donot want to make people think , I am invincible.

God Help me. I never planned this!!!
And I do not know how to handle it.

The truth. I am more scared than I ever was. Pinch me. Am I in the dream?

Somebody wake me up and let me know that I am all wet(:-

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Dear Boris,

On both the QQQQ and SPY this is the fourth day of price moving up and each day the volume has fallen (I do not have access to intraday volume on the S&P). Do you think you may have a strong sell signal on Monday once you crunch the numbers?

Thank you,
Ralph

boris said...

Dear Ralhp,
We already have sell signals, remember. This could reinforce it, but SELL SIGNALS take time to ripen and SISTER is not even there YET, while the BROTHER and NAZ are

Good Trading

daveo said...

Dear Boris,

you give APs and market shape like tomorrow's WSJ.

Please stop worrying so much.

You will be wrong day, big deal. One of what 4 , 5 or 10 ?

Have a great weekend.

Daveo

daveo said...

Ralph, cnbc.com will give you intrady volume on s&p.

Vin said...

Where is Mr. Greenie when you need him? He seems like one of the best for keeping a person grounded in reality. I'm too nice. :)

Oh, Mr. Greenie! Boris might need your help for a moment!

Fortunately, Mrs. Market might still have a few surprises for us in these final 10 minutes.

boris said...

Dear Dave,
I do not worry about myself, if that was the only thing , i can handle this.

I am scared that people will take huge positions on my say so.

That is my biggest nightmare, belive me, I can handle my own sutpidity. It is the people who read me that could make of my staff than it is. So, I need to inject(:- some errors here.

Dear Dave thanks as always a good friend, in fact , Dear friend. You have a good weekend too.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Vin,
Yes, I need somebody to hold me(:-
Greenie is the man!
Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Dear Daveo,

Thanks for the info!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

Ralph

boris said...

Dear Ralph,
You and everybody have indeed a wonderful weekend.

It is good that the market humbled me there at the end.

It did not give a perfect inverted V. Now I can rest a bit easier, knowning everybody knows that I am just like every other human. Very error prone and working hard to correct that(:-

Love you all Dear Readers and Subscribers. Have a nice weekend.

Good Trading

Vin said...

Thanks, Boris.

Have a great weekend, all.

daveo said...

Dear Boris, I had not had a chance to comment yet on the pressure chart you posted this morning, which as you know I consider 'The Truth' as we shall know it.

Anyway, Aug 07 had a 61.8 retrace, and going by memory March 07 had a full retrace, I had to bring up the third possibility which is an overshoot. I know you have your reasons behind probability assignment. Regardless, the outcome over the next few months is quite clear.

Daveo

boris said...

Dear Dave,
Definitely,
The 100% decline and even an overshoot are both possibilities on the downside retest.

I do not know how to assign probabilties to those, numerically speaking, but they are there for sure. We must rely on our intutions as traders when the time comes and time probably is more predictable. Let us say Nov 8 and nov 15 +- 2 trading days are the most likely ones, with an outside chance for NOV 25
Good Trading