Tuesday, September 02, 2008

HOLY COW!

Holy Cow! all this time, I was chatting with you I lost concentration on the market. See! it is all RED. Incredible.
So, you still want to know why in the world is the stock market going down? Ok,
First and true answer is it is going down because there as sellers that want to get rid of their stocks as fast as possible and will sell them on the down bid.
The second answer is less technical and ordinary types prefer it and here how it goes. I kept telling you that the only way the world worked for last few decades was to steal the moneys from the SOCIAL SECURITY and distribute it as a WELFARE to WALL STREET, POLITICIANS AND INTERNATIONAL and SOME NATIONAL corporations. You did not believe right or you just did not connect this to the stocks market going down. OK here it is. It is going down, because the money is or is not tight and all kind of SCAM are not able and/or willing to get it, they see no bubble where they can plow this money with ZERO risk. Understood now? The entire world was feasting on my/your blood and sweat contributions made to safe keep by government and instead government spent it with oblivion and/or devalued it otherwise, by giving to others to spend in the form of ZERO(0) interest rates. Now you make a connection ha?
When that money becomes scarce and/or there are no takers for loans at any interest rates then you can not steal anymore. So, as Dollar is getting suprestrong it is impossible to steal it, everybody wants to save it not spend it. Trust the SOPITALISTS though, they will do everything in their power to restart the BABLE(eco)NOMY as soon as possible, perhaps by next MARCH/MAY.

Meanwhile enjoy the the long answer why the stock market is going down. THERE no more Dollars Dears GATES and BUFFET declare as profits when the oversees earnings are translated into weaker Dollar(in the past). So, their books will show weakness not strength. They can not rely this time on poor DIMINISHING DOLLAR

11 comments:

John said...

Boris,

On a serious note_ Go Cubs :)

old john

boris said...

Dear JOhn,
Soreano is spent.
He has left everything at the YANKEE Stadium.

Nada Mmas, No tiene mucho mas!

None of us are forever YOUNG

GOod Trading

But GO CUBS(:-)

John said...

Boris,

I am afraid you may be correct. Cubs are one heart break team to follow.

old john

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris your comments are right on the nose, I said that a few weeks ago myself that profits will be bad when dollar strengthens. so hold your nose as mkts go under.I would like to go short here but I am afraid I missed the bus by jumping off to early and now late to get back on. waldo.

boris said...

Yeah,

It is hard on you heart to follow the heartbreak teams.

That is for sure.

I was lucky, to live int eh city of champions, when I truly cared about sports ( as a former wrestler) I loved the Pittsburg Steelers especially.

They never broke my heart in Seventies. That is why the memories are pure and clear without blamish (ALMOST)

Thanks Guys from Three Rivers Stadium

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
I amd here to certify that you said exactly so and I had commended you for that thinking.

Some people have a very hard time with simple facts.

SOPITALIST only function when there is something to steal.

PERIOD.

GOod Trading

John said...

Boris,

Back down to the 1260 area where it has bounced before??

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Do not forget to watch the Untilities as well, they are coming back for a deja vu with the destiny neck line again ( area of 460 is it?)

Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

Watching them today, have alarm on xlu.

old john

Action Points said...

Boris,

I really appreciate all you do. You've broadened my horizons as I've always focused primarily on individual stocks. Thanks for the education.

I realize most here don't mess with stocks, but I post a nugget here and there over at my blog. I don't see how you stay so active with yours.

http://actionpointsta.blogspot.com/

boris said...

Dear Action Points.
I will be more than glad for our readers, all readers to look at your site and see if they can learn anything that will help them to become better investors.

I hope they will let me know at some points, somehow about their experence.

GOod Luck with your Blog.

We have no problem with stocks, in fact we have the SHAkers Rating ( our proprietary) that ranks 8000 of those guys and groups ( as assets as eell).

But yes, on a daily bases not too many people ask about individual stocks.

I remember in the past having sessions "GOTS STOCK, WE GOT THE ANSWES" it was a live and good, but now we have pros that , as you say, DO NOT MESS WITH INDIVIDUAL STOCKS. At least not while here.

Not prohibited though


Again. Thanks and Welcom

I think I remember you , were posting here a while ago.

Good Luck