Sunday, September 14, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints),ASIA & EUROPE




Even though I have send the MDS status message twice, some people claim they did not get it. Sorry, This did not seem to happen in a long time, considering it was just a text message?!


In any case I have resend and copy of the brief status statment is on the protected site


While, I have taken small trade Against JPY, I have it now defended and will look to lift defence when turn comes. Actually it was the same Idea Dear Klaatu reported, I took SWISSY long more than JPY short.


DID SOMBODY MENTION WORD DRWONING FOR STOCK MARKET, WELL COULD BE GETTING EXACTLY THAT
BIG D PLEASE REMEMBER BIG D(iversify). I can not take any of my readers or subscribers losing most of the wealth due to being in one or two or 10 stocks. I can not take and I am sad when/if that happens. So now! forever engrave this in our heads. Diversify, we deal, mostly, with indices for good reason. Dealing with individual stocks is the PRO's business not individuals. GOT THAT? BIG D REMEMBER FOREVER. Do not buy dividend yielding stock alone, buy DVY 200 stocks can not all evaporate or USA is done. Understand!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the asset allocation in the sliding window and Diversify across each asset as well, not just between the ASSETS.

15 comments:

tim9lives said...

Good Morning Boris,
Bank America buying Merill,,,Leh has no buyer,,,and AIG wants Fed to give it a bridge loan,,,where will all this money come from,,,if the Fed now needs to loan to foreign banks,,,this is just going to get worse,,,I don't think they can liquidate fast enough even if they want to.
Tim

boris said...

Dear TIm,
Remember it is darkest before the dawn.

Concentrate on market signals.
Forget fundamentals for now.

It is a mess and let "them" worrry about it.

Good Trading

tim9lives said...

Yes,,,you are so right Boris,,,I do get too involved in fundementals.
I need to pay attention to signals and technicals much more.
My weakness is I am a news hound I think,,,,,and need to study up on TA.
Thanks for the reminder my friend
It is not my problem,,,they were paid the big salaries and bonuses,,not me,,I should worry about my account.
Thanks again--Tim

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

With big bloodbath coming today, do you still stick to your Yen prediction?

Thanks

james

boris said...

Dear James,
Yes,
I stick to it,
It seems to be find with with EURO part,

I guess they could push market lower without getting YEN up.

That shall pass

GOod Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Bon matin mon ami,
(Hope my high school French is right)
Tried to buy some silver coins
over the weekend.None available.
Dealer offered me a 100 oz ingot
at $15.50/oz. Ouch! Sure didn't take it.Heard there is real shortage of bullion silver coins.
Bought some Krugers instead. My first purchase towards my core PM holding. In the future I will buy on line.
Bought silver futures on Friday
and also Swissy. Also bought
some Dec yen puts. Ideally my yen cycle pattern calls for a high this week and a decline into second half of October, so will be looking to short some more if I can get a chance.
As always thanks for the great ideas last week.Hope all is well
for our fellow Anti-sopitalists.
Boris, I never got e-mail either on MDS,but got the answer on protected site.
Good trading,
Klaatu

boris said...

Dear Klaatu,
Bon Jour Mes Ami.

Thanks for your french appreciation.

I have resend MDS email. Strange this was just a text email and has not made it...


I have posted this on the protected site though, just words.

May have picutre later.

Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

Good morning

On a lighter note- Go Cubs- no hitter by zambrano last night

old john

Got your comment about the technicals. when it comes to the buy point ( and it will) , it will take never to buy

John said...

Boris,

On a serious note, DVY will become affordable.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Yes,
DVY becomes a better buy.

Good Trading

John said...

All

I meant "Nerve" not never

old john

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Good morning,
Technicals and patience- great idea here.
Good trading to everybody, and congratulations to John and his Cubs:)!

Bert

John said...

Wanderer,

Thanx, I was up late watching them. If it was not for the rain I would have driven up to milwaukee to watch the game.

old john

boris said...

Dear Bert,
Exactly the correct conbo needed at this juncture.

Good Trading

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
Thanks. I was just summarizing your advice:).
Isn't imitation supposed to be the greatest form of flattery?
John. You are clearly a true Cubs fan. Enjoy the ride. You deserve it:)!

Bert