Friday, September 12, 2008

AntiDollar Putting In, timely, Fight?

1245 1249 1256 1263 spx 1229 1225 1219 1211

12:20 ET, Now for several months(HUH years) we have said Dollar bottoms in March/April ( Day of PASSOVER... and that is the way it was!) and then top initially in Sept 16. Usually this goes with +-2 trading days. Well , My Dear FRIDAY, SUBSCRIBERS, READERS. Today is the 16th -2 Trading days ad Dollar has taken pretty good beating. I rest my case for now(:-

15:25 ET, Metals turned right at the levels where the CHF/EURO/GBP turned and that is great. Notice CHF , for now, topped exactly between the two points we gave 1.1393 and 1.1440. Actual high , I think 1.1422 or so!!!
Long Live APs(Attraction Points)

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND

8 comments:

John said...

Boris,

Yes it is. Just might work out for my dollar cost averaging.

thanx

old john

boris said...

Good Going Dear John
GOod Trading

John said...

Boris,

I remember the call. Now if the market will just close down so I can dollar cost average.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Market does not have to close down. For you to cost average.

Dear John, Please , Please, start averaging, Please I beg you. It will take 10-20 trading days, just start my Dearest Friend.

Thanks you Dear John,

Good Trading

Vishal said...

Dear Boris, what asset are you talking about dollar cost averaging into ? Gold / Silver ? Also any opinions on FXY (Yen) now ?

cheers

boris said...

Dear Vishal,
We are talking about DVY ( divident ETF) Dollar cost averaging.It has been rising nicely ever since 16th July

GOod Trading


FXY The Japanes ETF,
Our opinion on JPY has been expressed in two or three latest texts on protected site.

If it is not clear, please email me

GOod Trading

John said...

Boris,

Qs were also on the money

thanx
old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks ENJOY and have a great
Weekend