Monday, September 22, 2008

attraction points(Apoints)

42.05 41.86 41.56 41.17 QQQQ 42.86 43.05 43.35 43.74
1232 1227 1220 1211 spx 1250 1255 1262 1271
105.843 105.603 105.213 104.730 jpy 106.856 107.096 107.485 107.970
882.83 877.38 868.51 857.54 xau 900.37 905.82 914.65 925.66
12.60 12.29 11.79 11.16 xag 13.91 14.22 14.72 15.35
My apologies for I could not get the full list today. I got Major ones though.
full list is coming

Dear Subscribers, everybody who has the SEEFUTRUE document can clearly see that the AntiDollar is on the resurgence, possibly even longer than many think. Look again and you will see. It does not mean that AntiDollar will keep making highs all the way into that period, but it could. The SeeFuture has performed , SPECTACULARLY. There is not even a Soul on the earth that has been able to match the precision of this document. So any and all declarations of what is going on, right or wrong, must be put in that context. I have no other and I have not found a Man/Woman Alive who has.

11:45 ET, all these gyrations up and down are causing the average investor to be sea sick. No wonder, few weeks ago I told everybody to lock everything down that they cared about. Including the parts of the body, especially heart(:-. For over 2 year now I have also warned that as sopitalists were losing the ability to bilk the credit machine, they would turn to make market volatile/violent and force a little investor in the arena where he/she can not win, but lose to SOPITALISTS. This it the way SOPITALISTS operate, divide and concur, disorient and steal, decoy and destroy. Everything goes for getting more money and power. Well, Some people think investment can be managed without the Political view. I say complete nonsense. If you do not know geopolitics you can not invest. If you can not read geopolitics via following the trace of money and markets you can not invest. PERIOD!

12:33 ET, to refer back to my recent post. Fixed Income Math. Could anybody have imagined the TNX( 10 year Treasury notes ) will be down 30% in 4 days, after my announcement that they were dead? I could not and I thought I was making history by that announcement. Now I look at it and I think I may have made a SUPER-HISOTRY, MOTHER OF ALL MEGA-CALLS by that call. Interest rates on TNX went up 30% in a matter of 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 comments:

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Hello Dear Boris.....

Maybe you could post charts of other interesting instruments, like that which you published of the shmeck, on the Psite. It's nice to have a Rand McNally on the screen as we negotiate the terrain....

xerxes

lagscrew said...

The Bradley Turn says a short blimp up into 9/20 then back down

boris said...

Dear Lag,
Thanks
Good Trading

John said...

Boris,

Being my patient self- took my very small profits from TBT today. I am all in cash, when your older, you have to be careful.
Just watching, paper trading, waiting for the YBR. I think it will be right on schedule.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Wise as an OWL(:-
GOod Trading

John said...

Boris,
As an uneducated person , if you go short there could be manipulative problems with the sopitalists.
If you go long, you are going against a proven commodity- The YBR (you)

So, I watching the yen go back and forth and back and forth .

old john

lagscrew said...

trying a little sso here at 55.57

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Dear Boris /all,

SIL, APEX SILVER MINES
What is wrong with this company? Is it a dead cat bunch we see or was it a bottom?
It has fallen more than 90% in a year.

Thanks,
Howard

boris said...

Dear John,
Did I say you are wise,
Uneducated you maybe?(:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Good Luck Dear Lag
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Howard,
I do not follw this company.
COnsidering Soros involvment
I would not suprised something is wrong with this company

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

John, I sent you an email. Did you get it. waldo

John said...

Boris,

Thanx for the interest rate call. Paid for the cubs game sunday.

Waldo,

No I did not get email jj1642@sbcglobal.net


old john

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Dear Boris/Howard,
Don't know Apex silver,but you should check on locale of mines.
South America has been nationalizing several mines in past few years.Particularly
Venezuela, Bolivia. I noticed they have a large mine in Bolivia.
I liked (CDE) Coeur d'Alene mines,but they also have a mine in Bolivia which is the largest pure silver mine in the world.Sentiment may be negative. As Boris just mentioned..geopolitical concerns have to be taken into account.
I like Silver Wheaton (SLW) as a silver play for the future.It has
no mines, but is one of the largest
silver companies in the world.
Good trading,
Klaatu

sharon said...

ANTIDOLLAR - WOW !

boris, good call for 10yrs , investors sees INFLATION , after this massive printing.

all nations which criticis US forget thier thriving economies were injected by US consumers.
therefore we must admit - US sold the mother of all fake growth the world.

Sharon

sharon said...

-

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

That's the one I sent it to john. I resent it. waldo

John said...

Waldo,,
Did not get it yet.

old john

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
You may or may not know, but Israely Service exports are diving and they were growing faster than any other export in Israel.

Well you know what services are( it is not what you think)

Then now the exports of goods has slowed down and the only increase was registered in the commodity chemicals areas.

Now we know what happened to those areas in last 2 months( report is 2 months behind)

S curve of Isreal economey looks like a dead man.

How and why should the currency of the conomy that is supported directly via help and indirectly by trade of USA can be so strong?

Ask yourself

It is an anomaly my friend

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Sharon I meant,
You may or may not know, but Israely Service exports are diving and they were growing faster than any other export in Israel.

Well you know what services are( it is not what you think)

Then now the exports of goods has slowed down and the only increase was registered in the commodity chemicals areas.

Now we know what happened to those areas in last 2 months( report is 2 months behind)

S curve of Isreal economey looks like a dead man.

How and why should the currency of the conomy that is supported directly via help and indirectly by trade of USA can be so strong?

Ask yourself

It is an anomaly my friend

Good Trading

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

john, maybe you can send me an email and then I will reply and send it back. waldo

Hopper said...

Hi Boris and friends,

The VIX is going down and so is the market…? (That show that the market should be more down than it is?)

Also with this “financial crisis” why is SKF so low? I got out of SKF while ago when I saw it didn’t reflect the “crisis” very well.

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
Welcom back.
Thanks for you thoughts

Good Trading

D said...

skf closed friday at better than a 10% premium to NAV

there are problems getting swaps and they are not expanding share float...

John said...

Waldo.

just sent it

old john

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Thx John, I got it and sent it back with question. waldo

John said...

I am sure everyone is watching oil-wow

old john

sharon said...

dear boris

toatl agree with you about the shekel. I think Israel became sopitalists' heaven. I assume Israel economy is going down.

I think the dollar index says to the policy makers what it thinks on their bailout solution. poor americans.

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

You made comment about dollar on the protected site. However, it seems that the paragraph is incomplete or truncated. Thus, I did not get the whole gist of your important message.

Thanks

James

אנטי-סופיטליסט said...

Boris,

Now I see your complete comment. Please forget about my previous comment.

thanks

james

JW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.